Gauges, Textures and Air Traffic

FSX including FSX Steam version.

Gauges, Textures and Air Traffic

Postby Menarini » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:16 pm

Hello. I would like to have something like "Air Traffic." I mean, I want to be in queue before take off e.g. 10 planes in the front of me wait for a permission to take-off. Is it possible to download something like this? That is the first question. Let's move to the second question.
//How can I add gauges? I tried to, but I was not successful, basically it does not say anything if I approach 1000 feet. Can you help me to have the best one? I want to hear all sounds from 2500 to minimums and retard. Let's move to the third question.
///I need to have more textures, because I do not know what is going on, but I can not click on the panel where is a lot of buttons to start-up the boeing 747-400. I can only switch on the lights, engines and anti-freeze button, but there is a lots of other buttons.
I will really appreciate if you give me links or advice what to do.
Menarini
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Gauges, Textures and Air Traffic

Postby garymbuska » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:33 am

Menarini wrote:Hello. I would like to have something like "Air Traffic." I mean, I want to be in queue before take off e.g. 10 planes in the front of me wait for a permission to take-off. Is it possible to download something like this? That is the first question. Let's move to the second question.
//How can I add gauges? I tried to, but I was not successful, basically it does not say anything if I approach 1000 feet. Can you help me to have the best one? I want to hear all sounds from 2500 to minimums and retard. Let's move to the third question.
///I need to have more textures, because I do not know what is going on, but I can not click on the panel where is a lot of buttons to start-up the boeing 747-400. I can only switch on the lights, engines and anti-freeze button, but there is a lots of other buttons.
I will really appreciate if you give me links or advice what to do.

Hello
For the first question you can always download AI traffic from places like World of AI http://www.world-of-ai.com/packages.phpF
you will find a lot of different packages here with everything you need to install them. But I have to warn you that the more AI traffic you have it can have an effect on your frame rates. The one thing you never want to do is to use any aircraft that is flyable for AI traffic especially if it is Payware. There are a few different programs like FSpassengers http://www.fspassengers.com/ that you can use but mind you neither one of these programs will do what you want but by having more traffic it will come close as you will have other planes. One of the other downfalls of having a lot of traffic is when you land at a busy airport like KATL KDFW KJFK and so on is that even though you have been cleared to land and are on final approach you can have a AI aircraft jump in front of you and forcing you to go around .
I am not aware of any program that will do what you want. There is a couple of virtual airlines that have actual controllers in different locations when you join them you will have an actual controller to talk to you. But you had better be up on the proper way to talk to a controller. Which means you need to know the phonetic alphabet you know like ALPHA BRAVO DELTA ECHO FOXTROT and so forth one of them is called VATSIM https://www.vatsim.net/pilots/virtual-airlines
As for the second question ther is one program out there that will allow you to both edit and add panels to any aircraft you have in your fleet, and it works for both FS9 and FSX
is is called FSPANELSTUDIO http://fspanelstudio.com/
The best thing about this program is you actually see the sane panel as if were were in FSX or FS9 and it is very easy to use a simple drag and place there are no numbers needed It uses what is called a wysiwug syytem which stands for What You See Is What You Get. I have been using this program for years and trust me it does not come any easier than this to add a gauge all you have to do is to select the add gauge icon it will sow a small window somewhere on the panel and than you select the gauge from a list of gauges that you have and than simply click on the window and drag ti to where you want it size it and save
when you start up FSX or FS( the gauge will be right wherE you placed it. 8-)
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Re: Gauges, Textures and Air Traffic

Postby Menarini » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:40 am

Hello. It has been a long time and I am sorry. I would like to refresh this topic and also try to explain you other problems.
1. I installed a new boeing 747-400 Qantas from this site, but the problem is whenever I turn an aircraft to the left or to the right it makes an interesting sound...[YouTube]https://youtu.be/5UGnhBdhBLg[/YouTube]
Name of the aircraft, which I found it on your website. :arrow: Virgin Atlantic Boeing 747 400 Package
- Is there a main problem in the file "SOUND"? not in an aircraft file sound?

I do not know why. Basically I did not understand how to add gauges, because I still do not have any landing callouts. The thing is that I would like to switch all controls in an aircraft like in a real life, but I can not, because everything what I have downloaded does not work properly for 100%. Now I have uninstalled it and made a clean install again with no gauges, no airplanes. Can you send me links of the best aircrafts, which work for 100%? I am looking for these aircrafts:
Boeing 737-800
Boeing 747-400
Boeing 787-10
Airbus A330
Airbus A380
I do prefer British airways, Qantas(kangaroo), but I am open to all companies, but these ones I do prefer at most.

///Do you think that i5 7500, 16gb ram and gtx 1070 or 1080 will handle this game with extra graphics addons?
////Do you think that prepar3d v4 is better than the old mfsx?
Menarini
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam