new driver?

FSX including FSX Steam version.

new driver?

Postby yancovitch » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:40 pm

i guess the new.....GeForce Game Ready Driver 382.05....which seems to want to jump into the pants of my computer, is not that applicable to fsx.....or am i wrong?......
yancovitch
Major
Major

Location: born montreal, lived vancouver, now live in burns lake bc.

Re: new driver?

Postby garymbuska » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:16 am

yancovitch wrote:i guess the new.....GeForce Game Ready Driver 382.05....which seems to want to jump into the pants of my computer, is not that applicable to fsx.....or am i wrong?......

Here is a link about that driver https://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comment ... on_thread/
It is my understanding that any new driver that NVIDA releases is designed for some new game and not for older games. As the link states you need to check the release notes and if there is a problem you need to post it.
I have not turned on my system for a few days so I will probably see the update when I turn it on. 8-)
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam