737-max8

FSX including FSX Steam version.

737-max8

Postby stevemcklin » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:12 am

I've installed the 737-mx8 by chris evans. ive noticed that in the vc that when I push back and taxi, and take off and in some parts of the flight that the curser is just the arrow and not the hand to choose an option inside the cockpit. has anyone else noticed this, if so how can I fix this. I don't have any problem with the default 737-800. thanks
stevemcklin
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: 737-max8

Postby pete » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:21 am

You mean you can't click inside the VC?

Can you please be specific about the file you are talking about and what you are trying to click on?

There are many 737 Max8's packages by Chris Evans
http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1 ... egoryId=55
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby stevemcklin » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:21 pm

well, I can click on all my switches when I sitting at the gate. when I select (shift p) to push back, at a certain point in the push back I cant click on anything. after I'm pushed I can throttle to taxi but cant click on any thing. now when I'm straight on the taxi it will come back. when I stop at the yellow lines to enter the runway, it will do the same when I take off and I have to do a manual take off using my trim and yoke. now it will come back on in flight but I also experience this at certain points of the approach and landing. and when I taxi to the gates. hope that helps. I'm using windows 10 if that helps.
stevemcklin
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby stevemcklin » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:37 am

bump up
stevemcklin
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Hagar » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:39 am

Steve. You haven't answered Pete's questions. Nobody can check this out for you unless you're more specific.

1. Which file are you having problems with? Either the file name or full description. A link to the download page would help.

2. Which knobs/switches are you trying to click on?

Note: It looks like all the Chris Evans files from Pete's link have Alrot's advanced 737 VC incorporated. I don't recall any problems being reported with it.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby briancar89 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:53 am

Hi,

I was having a similar issue with the Aeroflot 737-800 panel, however I think I figured out the issue, at least for what I was experiencing, but give it a try. When I load the plane up I like to use CTRL-Enter to move the "pilot's" view back enough so I can see most of the flight information, as well as having a good view outside, I'll normally move it back just before it turns black because you've moved it behind or into the back rest of the seat. In doing so I couldn't click on the VC buttons, but, I found that when I moved the view back closer by using CTRL-Backspace I was able to click away. I just had a move back and forth a bit until I found the sweet spot where I had a good view of the instruments, and the ability to click in the VC. Please note I only tried this in the Aeroflot VC, I do have some other Chris Evans 737s but I haven't given them much attention yet.
briancar89
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby cevans » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:39 am

This can happen sometimes with this VC due to your pilot position.

You can move a little forward or backward in the VC and it should cure it. (Ctrl enter/Ctrl backspace)
cevans
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby fernando24gv » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:24 pm

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!?!??! ON THE VC VERSION I CANT SEE MY RADIO PANEL
fernando24gv
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam