FSX/P3D SkyEcuador Cessna 150

FSX including FSX Steam version.

FSX/P3D SkyEcuador Cessna 150

Postby Sim Picklens » Mon May 30, 2022 9:57 am

Okay I tried this Cessna again and this is what I got The Zip file cannot be opened. If this Zip file is part of a multiple-disk set, please insert the last disk of the set and try again (this is required by the standard Zip multi-disk format). You may subsequently be prompted to insert other disks from the set.

If you downloaded this file, the most likely cause of this problem is a bad download. The best solution is almost always to download the file again. If this does not solve the problem, see the WinZip web site for hints on resolving download problems.

If you did not download this file, and it is not part of a multiple-disk set, it is either not a valid Zip file or it is corrupt, perhaps because of a bad diskette
Thanx
Sim Picklens
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: FSX/P3D SkyEcuador Cessna 150

Postby captcaveman » Mon May 30, 2022 8:41 pm

I just downloaded this file and it unzipped just fine.
captcaveman
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby pete » Tue May 31, 2022 1:11 pm

HI, When you talk about disk set what do you mean?

I also tested this file when it was 1st uploaded and it's fine.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:21 pm

I downloaded the model... I installed it in fsx-se... it flies like a charm <<q <<s
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Delta Tango Nine Two » Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:17 pm

now... speaking more specifically...
Why did they publish this skysim model? (sky ecuador).... I have seen that it is the same model as the FRENCH-VFR
not exactly... but it's based almost entirely on the...
that yes, it has MORE improvements of sound effects... textures, physics... etc
Delta Tango Nine Two
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Sim Picklens » Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:01 pm

Everything I posted was copied and pasted from the notice it gave me. I was using Winzip and this is what it told me. I had no problems with win7since I downloaded prior to Win 10, sorry for the slow response but hospitals and surgery go hand in hand but I do thank you for the reply
Sim Picklens
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Lagaffe » Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:52 am

Hello,

I'm the "Lagaffe" developer who maintains the www.frenchvfr.free.fr website and on which is hosted the Cessna 150 that I developed for FSX and P3D.
This aircraft was developed on the basis of the Cessna 150 of F. Guidée and Y. Franckart with their agreement and was ported in 2013/2014 sr FSX/P3D. It has been noticed by the community and has been the subject of several articles: including this one https://www.flusinews.de/schlagworte/cessna-150
The Flying Model has been created by BeeGee a famous french pilot who is now retired, so I don't understand what improvment this guy has maded. For the sounds, a lot of them has been suppress and changed .

Yesterday I found by chance this addon and after some basic checks, it turns out that its presumed author simply used my 3D model, my animation and added only a texture without asking obviously my agreement. All the readme and documents that were in my archive have disappeared and no mention is made of the original author.
It is therefore a usurpation of property.

I sent a message last night to Pete (who may not have read it yet) to give him all the evidence.
This addon has also been publish on Rikoooo without my agreement. This morning Rikoooo has yet suppress this addon after my last e-mail send yesterday.

So I ask that this addon be removed from Simviation and that this indelicate "Spider Sim" user be put away. This kind of person who tries to use other people's work for his own notoriety has no place on serious forums.

If you want to use the original model, it's always released on my website: http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?l ... fig=0&id=1
Lagaffe
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby pete » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:20 pm

File removed as requested Didier. :)

All users can still get the file at the site mentioned above.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Sim Picklens » Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:08 pm

Those planes you created are fine pieces of work and I thank you for your contribution
Sim Picklens
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Steam