Aerosim approach and landing 6

Forum dedicated to Microsoft FS2004 - "A Century of Flight".

Aerosim approach and landing 6

Postby alex_ninety4 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:47 am

Does anyone have the md-81 from this pack?
alex_ninety4
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Aerosim approach and landing 6

Postby garymbuska » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:54 am

From which pack?
I have a series of MD81's from CLS but they are payware there are several different variations.
some of the older aircraft are hard to find.
And be careful when downloading a plane that has a auto installer. In most cases things do not go where they belong.
I down loaded a B737-200 the other day and when I went to fly it there was not the first gauge in the panel. I later discovered the reason was the auto installer put the gauges in the same folder as the aircraft which is not where they are supposed to be. Once i moved them to where they belonged everything looked all right.
Just remember before installing anything make a backup as you will regret it if you do not.
All it takes is one bad install and it can cause all kinds of havoc because things do not get put where they belong.
Stick with trusted sites 8-)
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Return to FS 2004 - A Century of Flight