Saving or resetting the default flight..

Forum dedicated to Microsoft FS2004 - "A Century of Flight".

Saving or resetting the default flight..

Postby darrenvox » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:51 pm

Used yo be if you wanted to set a default flight to be set when you load fs it would do that normally and You wouldn't have an error message when you load fs like I currently do..normally I just hit set as default flight but right now even the ones I'm setting aren't working...I used to know how to fix that but I've forgotten...

Any help
darrenvox
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Saving or resetting the default flight..

Postby garymbuska » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:57 am

darrenvox wrote:Used yo be if you wanted to set a default flight to be set when you load fs it would do that normally and You wouldn't have an error message when you load fs like I currently do..normally I just hit set as default flight but right now even the ones I'm setting aren't working...I used to know how to fix that but I've forgotten...

Any help

The normal default flight is Friday Harbor using the Air Creation Trike Ultralight for an aircraft this starts with you airborne over Friday Harbor filed
Most people prefer to start at an airport KATL(ATLANTA GA) for example with a plane of there choice and what is called cold and dark. Which means every thing is off no power or no engines running
You can set up any kind of default flight you wish.
You do this by changing the options on the main opening screen
all you have to do is to change what ever you want than click on save set up a name for the flight and than select set as default
What cause problems is when you remove an aircraft or scenery and it was part of the default flight
Example if you delete the Aircreationtrike you will get an error message. same holds true if you remove Friday Harbor from your scenery.

if you need further help contact me by private message and i will be more than happy to help in any way I can. 8-)
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Return to FS 2004 - A Century of Flight