Trouble with B-52 Package.

Forum dedicated to Microsoft FS2004 - "A Century of Flight".

Trouble with B-52 Package.

Postby erik007 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:28 pm

I downloaded the B-52 Package from KBT Japan, Yaetsu Yoshimitsu / Hiroaki Kubota for FS2004. I'm happy to say I love the airplane but I'm having problems with it while flying. I can take off just fine, but somewhere while I'm flying, the throttle stops working and I can't power back or reduce throttle. I don't know what the problem is, I was wondering if someone could help me out with this.
erik007
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Trouble with B-52 Package.

Postby garymbuska » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:29 am

erik007 wrote:I downloaded the B-52 Package from KBT Japan, Yaetsu Yoshimitsu / Hiroaki Kubota for FS2004. I'm happy to say I love the airplane but I'm having problems with it while flying. I can take off just fine, but somewhere while I'm flying, the throttle stops working and I can't power back or reduce throttle. I don't know what the problem is, I was wondering if someone could help me out with this.

Have you tried using F1 through F4 as these are the default keystrokes that effect the throttle.
F1= minimum throttle
F2= will decrease the throttle each time you press it. and holding it down will put the engines in reverse if they have that feature
F3= will increase the throttle each time you press it
F4 = full throttle

The other question is what are you using to control the throttle with. There might be a problem with a driver for the device you are using.
If you are using a joystick or any other device other than the keyboard I would check to see if it needs to be re calibrated.
something you can try is with out the engines on and with the throttle displayed just sit there and using your device move the throttles up and down to see if they move like they should.
Otherwise I would suggest you re calibrate your device to see if that solves the problem.
And if using F1 through F4 has no effect than you have a problem not sure where though. 8-)
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Return to FS 2004 - A Century of Flight