Vultee XP-54 Just Uploaded

Forum dedicated to Microsoft FS2004 - "A Century of Flight".

Vultee XP-54 Just Uploaded

Postby Milton » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:56 am

Vultee XP-54 for MSFS 2004/FS9 ACof v1.1

V1.1 fixes a number of minor issues.

Flight Simulator aircraft package by Milton Shupe, military panel and VC textures by Nigel Richards, gauges by Scott Thomas, exterior paint map and textures by Mike Kelley and prototype flight models by Shupe/Falley and racing FM versions by James Banks. Includes three models, 12 liveries, custom panels and flight models. Be sure to read the XP-54_Aircraft_Index that explains differences in the models and their performance,

Two prototypes, one civilian model, and 8 racing liveries. Four groups of racers, each with their own engine performance and sounds. Very nice VC.

Great flight models; a very nice hand flyer low or high. Fast.

Milton
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: Vultee XP-54 Just Uploaded

Postby striker » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:48 am

Great job Milton!!

I would not usually look here as I haven't used FS2004 for years but I have flown your XP54 in P3D 4 and it's one of the nicest addons I have ever flown! Great dynamics too. Great fun to fly ... Awesome job all round! :clap:
striker
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Vultee XP-54 Just Uploaded

Postby Milton » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:15 pm

striker wrote:Great job Milton!!

I would not usually look here as I haven't used FS2004 for years but I have flown your XP54 in P3D 4 and it's one of the nicest addons I have ever flown! Great dynamics too. Great fun to fly ... Awesome job all round! :clap:

Thank you Striker. There is also a thread in the FSX forum for the FSX native version.

Happy that you can enjoy it in P3D 4; although it was beta tested there, I do not have P3Dv4 so did not advertise it for that sim.
Milton
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to FS 2004 - A Century of Flight