Since I'm having the problem

Forum dedicated to Microsoft FS2004 - "A Century of Flight".

Since I'm having the problem

Postby jrbirdman » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:44 am

Of my flight planner freezing my FS9, preventing me from doing IFR flights (see topic in this thread called Last Question I Promise, would there be a freeware add on I can use instead that's just as simple to use? Thanks again friends. Best regards to all, Jeremy the lost in the clouds jrbirdman! Lol <<v <<t (splat)
jrbirdman
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: Since I'm having the problem

Postby garymbuska » Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:25 am

jrbirdman wrote:Of my flight planner freezing my FS9, preventing me from doing IFR flights (see topic in this thread called Last Question I Promise, would there be a freeware add on I can use instead that's just as simple to use? Thanks again friends. Best regards to all, Jeremy the lost in the clouds jrbirdman! Lol <<v <<t (splat)

If you are using the default flight planner for FS9 it should work with no problems at all. If yours is locking up on you something is wrong somewhere you might have to uninstall and reinstall and slowly add thins back one at a time and than check to make sure after you have added something to make sure everything is working like it is supposed to.
I use this program http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/ for some of my flights you can import the flights right into FS9 or FSX
I also use this to find out about airports I have never been to http://smithplanet.com/fs2004/tools/airport.php?id=LPFL

I also use FSMAP it is a moving map program and you can down load actual air charts for it and it will show you the Template of every airport you have in your sim . It displays taxi signs and runways and all parking spaces so when you are at a airport you never have flown to it makes taxing a simple task so when ATC tells you to taxi to runway 7L using taxiways Gulf, Alpha2 Bravo you can actually see the signs in the map making it easy to follow there instructions with out having use the built in guide which is usually option 3
FSMAP is a payware program but I would not give it up for anything.

<<r
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Return to FS 2004 - A Century of Flight