Manchukuo (China) Scenery Project

Forum dedicated to Microsoft FS2004 - "A Century of Flight".

Re: Manchukuo (China) Scenery Project

Postby Jean Loup » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:19 am

I went ALL THE WAY & installed a clean copy of FS 2004 a Century of Flight, just for India Project & Manchukuo Project + some Aircraft from the Ford Tri-Motor Project. The only word I can express is ¡¡SUPERB!!. :clap: :clap: :clap: I have a LiTTLE PROBLEMA :pray: acording to the Tower View...

...& the MAP view...

...the TOWER should be around... THiS VOiD SPACE!! :doh:

Searching for options, maybe this is the Tower...

...or this one that has windows...

...or maybe it is in this Fortress!! that also has radio towers.

I would like an indication to correct the Tower View on my FS 2004 Ford Tri-Motor project. MUCHAS GRACiAS 8-) & HASTA LA ViSTA :whistle: (& I haven't YET checked the other China Aerodromes :think: :think: :think: )
<<q <<q <<q
...LiCENSE & REGiSTRATiON !!
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Postby tbus » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:39 pm

Heaven Help Us.jpg
Heaven Help Us.jpg (6.78 KiB) Viewed 1123 times
tbus
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Garry » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:09 pm

Hi Jean,

Thanks for your enquiry and thanks for displaying some nice pictures of one of the airfields (ZYTL) in the project.

Below is a screenshot of the AFX (AFCAD) setting for the Tower position for this airfield.

You will find that I have positioned an Air Traffic Control Tower in that location - Tower Views in theory should be positioned from the AFX setting.

Regards

Garry
Garry
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Jean Loup » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:19 pm

Garry wrote:Hi Jean,

Thanks for your enquiry and thanks for displaying some nice pictures of one of the airfields (ZYTL) in the project.

Below is a screenshot of the AFX (AFCAD) setting for the Tower position for this airfield.

You will find that I have positioned an Air Traffic Control Tower in that location - Tower Views in theory should be positioned from the AFX setting.

Regards

Garry

GRACiAS don Garry, I see you still use Windows XP (me too on another older PC)... I must admit I have no idea what AFX means (radio beacon maybe?) I remeber in flights with Oscar from Tequesquitengo to Oaxaca & back, there was a directional radio signal to Teques local aerodrome, although it had no tower at all. With the aid of your map I believe the Tower is below the yellow DH 89a... I thank everyone for their patience with my ignorant rantings :doh: :doh: :doh:

<<t
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Postby Garry » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:45 pm

Hi again Jean,

Sorry for speaking jargon - AFX is Airport Facilitator X from Flight One Software Inc - it is a graphics tool package which enables you do draw up an airfield for FS2004 and FSX scenery projects (something like a CAD program(computer Aided Design)).

It is used to build/modify runways, taxi-ways and all other many aspects of an airfield that are used in the simulators. A fundamental tool for anyone creating scenery for the Microsoft simulator programs.

Glad your enjoying the scenery - have fun, that is what it is all about <<q

Regards

Garry
Garry
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Jean Loup » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:35 pm

Garry wrote:Hi again Jean,

Sorry for speaking jargon - AFX is Airport Facilitator X from Flight One Software Inc - it is a graphics tool package which enables you do draw up an airfield for FS2004 and FSX scenery projects (something like a CAD program(computer Aided Design)).

It is used to build/modify runways, taxi-ways and all other many aspects of an airfield that are used in the simulators. A fundamental tool for anyone creating scenery for the Microsoft simulator programs.

Glad your enjoying the scenery - have fun, that is what it is all about <<q

Regards

Garry

Señor Don Garry, I enjoy inmensly the scenarios, textures & aircraft from the Ford Tri-Motor Project. I am still downloading many many extras from your site!! Not only was I born under a Wandering Star, but also BEFORE one letter abreviations. That is happening not only in English, but in Castilian & French also. This is something that Google has not yet mastered, when asking initials related specifically to GA (& here I am doing the very same thing!! :doh: :doh: :doh: )
DH 89a at KERV Texas

GRACiAS for considering FS 2004 worth of new addons. Many of us South of the border (USA border I mean) have obsolete hardware that we put back in shape (many still use Windows XP). 6 birthdays ago, my other son gave me a Joystick (Xtreme PiLOT). Here in México when I ask for a Joysick at Home Depot, the young Lady says: "Señor, here we don't sell sex toys!!" :violin: :violin: :violin:
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Previous

Return to FS 2004 - A Century of Flight