You gotta be kidding me..

Forum dedicated to Microsoft FS2004 - "A Century of Flight".

You gotta be kidding me..

Postby stephan » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:18 am

The new download for us today, 12/19/2015...A repaint of a 777-3DZ(ER) in the Hello Kitty theme for FS9?...really? I think I need to find my bottle of eye bleach !
stephan

Re: You gotta be kidding me..

Postby tbus » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:08 am

stephan wrote:The new download for us today, 12/19/2015...A repaint of a 777-3DZ(ER) in the Hello Kitty theme for FS9?...really? I think I need to find my bottle of eye bleach !

Merry Christmas ...... if you're 3 yo .......
tbus
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby OldAirmail » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:56 pm

Hay, Stephen, GREAT find.

I hope that you're enjoying flying it as much as I do. :D

Thanks, again!

PS - Kitty says thanks too for spreading the joy. :lol:
.. .
Get the most out of your controls - SPAD.neXt

. . . . . .Any time, any plane, any weather.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Prepar3d V4
OldAirmail
Major
Major

Postby ftldave » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:29 pm

Be nice. It's Christmas vacation time, so let the kids have fun with it.

ftldave
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby stephan » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:17 pm

I WAS being nice. Ask Paul. If I was getting bent over the Hello Kitty repaint, there'd be blood all over the comment,LOL
stephan

Postby OldAirmail » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:47 pm

Stephan, it's like a horrible accident. You don't want to look at it, but you can't stop yourself. :lol:

And then people poke it in your face to see you cringe.

Although, cringing isn't my reaction to ftldave's second picture. :D
.. .
Get the most out of your controls - SPAD.neXt

. . . . . .Any time, any plane, any weather.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Prepar3d V4
OldAirmail
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:42 am

stephan wrote:I WAS being nice. Ask Paul. If I was getting bent over the Hello Kitty repaint, there'd be blood all over the comment,LOL

......too true.... ;) ... ;) ...!

Paul.... :lol: ... :lol: ..... :lol: ....!

My little Cessna 150 would look real cute in that livery!... :dance: ....!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby tbus » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:04 am

My dog ate the repaint ........ I arrived in time to save the picture of the "kitty girls".
tbus
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby garymbuska » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:12 am

I remember the first time I saw South West's B737 that had Shamu the Whale on it. I had to look twice. But believe it or not I have seen worst. Thank god someone removed it because it was really bad. It was a subject matter that can not be talked about on forums like this without getting banned. So use your imagination.
Lets just say you would find it on a adult site and leave it at that. :oops: :oops:
<<s
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Postby stephan » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:06 am

Hahahaha,OMG those replies were priceless. Thanx for the laffs !!! I tried to post a picture of Goodbye Kitty here,but dont know how,so I'll just drop a link to it. If someone can tell me how to post pictures,I'd appreciate it. //
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... MwhWKBowGg
stephan

Postby garymbuska » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:46 am

stephan wrote:Hahahaha,OMG those replies were priceless. Thanx for the laffs !!! I tried to post a picture of Goodbye Kitty here,but dont know how,so I'll just drop a link to it. If someone can tell me how to post pictures,I'd appreciate it. //
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=ht ... MwhWKBowGg

That is pretty bad
as for how to upload images just look at the top menu you will see a tab for upload images
<<t
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Postby stephan » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:22 pm

Thanks Gary. makes me wonder...if the solution to my question was that evident,I have no business flying,...even in a virtual world,hehehe
stephan

Postby Fozzer » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:33 am

...when it comes to;..."Cats"... ;) .....>>>

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=174375

Paul.... :lol: ...!

The word; "Feline" (Cats) also reminds me of the dangers associated with; "Females".....the Human variety.... :shock: ....!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby stephan » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:46 am

You got that right Paul. I also looked at your link and you mentioned something about your cat in the garden,...that it escaped,and someone asked you what exactly,would you have done. For that person,I say. I have had a few cats myself. Loved them,...treated them like family. BUT...I also found out when I went to Greece that cats make the best damned burgers! I ordered what I thought was a hamburger. It was the best I ever had. I asked the vendor for another "hamburger" and he said.."Thats not hamburger...thats alley cat." I said...Cool,...gimme another one anyway" . Cats are tastey !!!
stephan

Postby Fozzer » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:18 am

stephan wrote:You got that right Paul. I also looked at your link and you mentioned something about your cat in the garden,...that it escaped,and someone asked you what exactly,would you have done. For that person,I say. I have had a few cats myself. Loved them,...treated them like family. BUT...I also found out when I went to Greece that cats make the best damned burgers! I ordered what I thought was a hamburger. It was the best I ever had. I asked the vendor for another "hamburger" and he said.."Thats not hamburger...thats alley cat." I said...Cool,...gimme another one anyway" . Cats are tastey !!!

.... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

Deep-fried/Roasted Cat..... :dance: ...!

A wonderful addition for my; "tasty-food" line up, recipe!.... :clap: ....!

My Cat-loving neighbours should be very fearful... ;) ...!

Paul.....Catburger with extra cheese.... :dance: ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Next

Return to FS 2004 - A Century of Flight