Shall we boycott the dude?

Forum dedicated to Microsoft FS2004 - "A Century of Flight".

Re: Shall we boycott the dude?

Postby Fozzer » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:42 am

sjklop wrote:Today is the Chinese Traditional Festival Mid Autumn Festival, the Mid Autumn Festival is very busy, to Paul that Lego building blocks, how many dollars, if you can help me buy, I will transfer to you, thank you!

It all sounds like a load of old Chinese Lego Building Blocks to me... ;) ...!

I suggest that you deal with a very dodgy Bloke somewhere in deepest, darkest, Africa.
He will be very glad to discuss the transfer of various modes of currency with you.

He will be much richer.
You will be much poorer.

Paul.... :lol: ... :lol: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby sjklop » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:57 am

I don't understand...
sjklop
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby OldAirmail » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:12 am

Venerable Fozzer speaks in mysterious ways. Very hard to understand and gain wisdom.

Most can never understand.

Speak to him of cats.
.. .
Get the most out of your controls - SPAD.neXt

. . . . . .Any time, any plane, any weather.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Prepar3d V4
OldAirmail
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:33 am

OldAirmail wrote:Venerable Fozzer speaks in mysterious ways. Very hard to understand and gain wisdom.

Most can never understand.

Speak to him of cats.

Cats, and The Meaning of Life, I can understand... :D ....

..Its the Chinese New Year, LEGO bricks, transference of currency, etc, etc, in a FS 2004 Forum discussion, that always leaves me in a world of total confusion....

..as always... ;) ...!

Paul.... :lol: ... :lol: ....!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby OldAirmail » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:39 am

Venerable Fozzer, that you can not understand means that there is no hope for me.

Is this not an FS2004 aircraft?

And for your cat collection, a Lego cat. :D

.. .

OldAirmail
Major
Major

Postby Skywatcher » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:47 pm

I'm so glad people are posting pictures now because just reading the text has got my head in a spin! lol
Skywatcher
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby sjklop » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:42 pm

LOL? Is not a hero alliance?
sjklop
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby sjklop » Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:45 pm

You add my QQ, account for 976787418, and I'm looking forward to you for a friend, I have to go to school. <<v
sjklop
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby tbus » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:42 pm

sjklop wrote:You add my QQ, account for 976787418, and I'm looking forward to you for a friend, I have to go to school. <<v

My dearest sjklop,
I have an estimated $8,325.00 CSA dollars I am willing to spend on an official Chinese LEGO creation. I am not sure what a QQ account is, but I can deposit the funds in the CSA bank of Richmond, Virginia and have them wire it to you at your convenience. If that is not acceptable, I might be able to hire one of the riders of the J.E.B. Stuart company to accompany it to San Francisco in a week or two.

Please respond post haste as to your choice. Note that the U.S. Grant group is closing in fast to secure funds for the Winter and my offer may not be valid in the future.

Sincerely,

Colonel Harland David Sanders
tbus
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby OldAirmail » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:51 pm

$8,325.00 CSA! What, you want to leave a small tip?

I have stacks of these!

Now THAT'S money. And it's backed by der Reichstag, so you know that it's good!

Being something of a backward child, I had to look it up.

Tencent QQ

"Tencent QQ, popularly known as QQ, is an instant messaging software service developed by Chinese company Tencent Holdings Limited. QQ also offers a variety of services, including online social games, music, shopping, microblogging, movies, platform of games and group and voice chat."
.. .

OldAirmail
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:48 am

tbus wrote:
sjklop wrote:You add my QQ, account for 976787418, and I'm looking forward to you for a friend, I have to go to school. <<v

My dearest sjklop,
I have an estimated $8,325.00 CSA dollars I am willing to spend on an official Chinese LEGO creation. I am not sure what a QQ account is, but I can deposit the funds in the CSA bank of Richmond, Virginia and have them wire it to you at your convenience. If that is not acceptable, I might be able to hire one of the riders of the J.E.B. Stuart company to accompany it to San Francisco in a week or two.

Please respond post haste as to your choice. Note that the U.S. Grant group is closing in fast to secure funds for the Winter and my offer may not be valid in the future.

Sincerely,

Colonel Harland David Sanders

... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: ...!

I suspect that I am not the only one who quickly spotted one of these little creatures from under the Bridge...>>>

Paul.... ;) ...!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Billy_Goats_Gruff
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby stephan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:19 am

I have said it before...Paul (Fozzer) is my Simviation shrink. He always maintains a level head and temperment and gives me great advice in the sim world as well as helping me "cool my jets" when I get bent out of shape over the silliest of things. Believe me,...it IS embarrassing to be a member of the sim forum here for several years,then,out of the blue,I end up ranting like I have started a path to losing my mind. Thanks to you folks,in reading the replies to my rants,I get the chance to evaluate my actions here,...sit in total embarrassment ,...and try and adjust myself so as to not look like a complete moron. Dont know what has happened to my way of thinking. Believe me...it isnt easy being a jerk all of a sudden. Never wanted that to be the case...especially here in the Simviation forum.All this being said,...I will jump from this situation,...try and put it behind me,...ask you folks for forgiveness,...and I ask that I may continue to act civil here once again,and simply ask sim questions,and leave my hot headed,pointless attitude somewhere else.
This being asked,I ow move in the direction this forum is intended...
QUESTION...
I have looked over the web for information regarding the sequence of priority in the Add On Scenery of FS9.
I have several downloaded scenery folders I have added.
I also have stock airports,such as KCLE,that I have used programs like AFCAD and ADE9 to modify it...several airports I actually have modified.
My question is this...
What is the sequence or order of priority of the files/folders for the Add on Scenery?
No where on the net have I seen a down to earth answer. Most of what I read,was vague or had little to offer per my question.
I am not sure if the priority order impacts framerates,but I am suspecting there must be some importance to the order or priority or there would be no reason for one to have the ability to move the add ons up and down the list.
stephan

Postby tbus » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:17 am

tbus
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby stephan » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:35 pm

Tbus...
Thanks.
I had seen that thread earlier today. None the less,I am going thru and copying from various responses on different sites regarding the question I posed,and then,I plan to thin it out some till only the ones that give similar answers remain,and I will take it from there.
I had to deactivate my MAIW scenes and aiAC since my system was taking heavy hits on frame rates. Even taking my ai AC and changing the textures from DXT3 to DXT1 in hopes of solving some frame problems.
Thanks again.
stephan

Postby tbus » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:08 pm

Sorry it wasn't more helpful ..... but on the bright side ...... at least you know you're not boycotted!
tbus
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to FS 2004 - A Century of Flight