Shall we boycott the dude?

Forum dedicated to Microsoft FS2004 - "A Century of Flight".

Shall we boycott the dude?

Postby stephan » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:08 pm

Since I made a comment about POSKY some time back,I cant seem to get a response from ANY ONE...even those that saw fit to give comedy comments rather than helpful hints. Is there a boycott going on? Let me know. Simviation is a great place,...but not the only place. And not immune to persecution via mass media.Any one immune to moments of irritation caused by the lack of attention to a product,raise your hand. I need to know how many will lie in public.DONT throw stones inside a glass house.
stephan

Re: Shall we boycott the dude?

Postby OldAirmail » Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:33 pm

I just took a look at your stats.

Aside from one post, Flight1 Ultimate Terrain USA Frame rate hit?, I didn't see any 0 (zero) replies. But then I only went back four pages from your latest posts.

And considering that the majority of your posts are in "FS 2004 - A Century of Flight", it looks like you get a fair amount of replies.

So "Is there a boycott going on?", not that I can see.
.. .
Get the most out of your controls - SPAD.neXt

. . . . . .Any time, any plane, any weather.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . Prepar3d V4
OldAirmail
Major
Major

Postby GripenFlyer » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:53 pm

Stephan

An attitude like this won't help your cause or get you noticed any quicker. I have had a couple of posts that nobody replied on and even when posting screenshots, sometimes days will go by without anybody commenting or saying something. That doesn't bother me... most of the people on here, like myself, can sometimes be busy and the time to regularly comment is just not there. Just be a little bit more understanding before you make comments like this. Maybe be a bit more positive in your remarks and you will eventually get noticed. Simviation is a great place to be... and if you feel it's not the only place, then you can follow yourself to those other places... just saying. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Regards

GF <<s
GripenFlyer
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby tbus » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:59 am

Actually, this forum appears to be infested by "crickets" much of the time ..... it affects ALL people. Just make sure to stay on your medication as it wasn't pretty when you weren't.
tbus
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Fozzer » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:17 am

Steph.... ;)

....time to press the Start Button on that Harley Street Bob, and blow some Cob-webs away?....

Paul.... :lol: ....!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby ViperPilot » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:21 am

No one is boycotting you; it's not the way this Forum rolls. Perhaps it's that no one wants to receive a tongue lashing, trying to respond to one of your posts.

We're here to help, if we're able to.

Alan :|
ViperPilot
Captain
Captain

Postby garymbuska » Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:49 pm

I have probably read all of your posts and commented when I thought I could be of help. I doubt it if anyone is ignoring you. Myself I work Monday thru Friday 08:45 thru 04:45 and only have a limited time during work that I can reply to any posts. And my weekends are hectic with football starting I have season tickets to the Jaguars so Sunday is out and Saturday I am usually cutting the grass and other yard work. I would imagine others are the same way. Perhaps no one had any comments to make. I do not make comments on every post I read only if I think if I can help out some how.
<<v
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Postby Skywatcher » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:37 am

I haven't had any comments to my posts either! WTF?

FS9 unfortunately is growing old, activity is only going to decrease like it or not. I registered to try and do just my little bit to keep fs9 alive. Love it!
Skywatcher
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Tug002 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:49 am

I read most posts when I can and only chime in when I feel I can help or have something to add. I don't have a lot of spare time so I am not always able to add comments to all posts. I find that everyone here in this forum are friendly and don't hold a grudge even when we screw up as I have found out myself. So in my opinion there is no boycott against you or anyone else.

Keep smiling
Tug :)
Tug002
Captain
Captain

Postby sjklop » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:32 am

Hello, everyone, nice to meet you I am a middle school student from China, you can download the software to add my name software "tencent qq" my qq account is 976787418, hope you can and I became good friends
<<r :lol:
sjklop
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Fozzer » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:49 pm

sjklop wrote:Hello, everyone, nice to meet you I am a middle school student from China, you can download the software to add my name software "tencent qq" my qq account is 976787418, hope you can and I became good friends
<<r :lol:

Hello!

Warning: Be very nice to Stephan, or he will eat you alive when he is in one of his Bad Moods.... ;)....!

Do not poke him with a pointed stick!... :shock: ...!

Paul... :lol: ... :lol: ... :lol: .....!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby sjklop » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:32 pm

Dude, I to you speechless...... :)
sjklop
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby sjklop » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:34 am

No boby? <<t
sjklop
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Fozzer » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:15 am

sjklop wrote:No boby? <<t

Boby:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boby

Paul... ;) .... :mrgreen: ...!
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby sjklop » Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:28 am

Today is the Chinese Traditional Festival Mid Autumn Festival, the Mid Autumn Festival is very busy, to Paul that Lego building blocks, how many dollars, if you can help me buy, I will transfer to you, thank you!
sjklop
Ground hog
Ground hog

Next

Return to FS 2004 - A Century of Flight