Is the FAQ posting gone ?

Forum dedicated to Microsoft FS2004 - "A Century of Flight".

Is the FAQ posting gone ?

Postby Gringo6 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:21 pm

I wanted to look up something in the FAQ and it seems like all I get is "error 404 not found". Did something happen to the FAQ ?
Gringo6
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: Is the FAQ posting gone ?

Postby stephan » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:30 pm

That's a valid question,and i'm surprised that after over 50 views to your question,some of the admin haven't replied. Seems to me Simviation is slipping a little over the last couple months...as in,"not interested'' .
stephan

Postby pete » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:08 am

Hi apologies - didn't see this. (this is why we are supposed to have mods -- we DO need new mods in here)

I will look into this.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby pete » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:11 am

Back again - it was on our old server which only hosts the yabb forum. Now back up and running.

Thanks for the heads up. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Now my next job is to try to find some new mods here so there are more eyes around .... :confusion-helpsos:
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby stephan » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:23 am

Wish I could help here Pete,but I borrow the net where I am. MY computer is downstairs with no internet,and it is XP with no further Microsoft support,so it would be very easily attacked by hackers/bugs if they chose to do so. Simviation is my favorite sim site,hands down,and it would be interesting to be part of it. But my position doesnt allow for it.Yet.
stephan

Postby garymbuska » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:04 pm

Pete
I would love to help if I can My biggest problem is in writing HTML
I was a hub manager for a virtual airline and I had to make post in the weekly magazine using HTML I managed but have to admit I was slow about it.
I was also a Senior library editor at AVSIM for quite awhile before it went down hill
<<s
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Postby garymbuska » Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:05 pm

garymbuska wrote:Pete
I would love to help if I can My biggest problem is in writing HTML
I was a hub manager for a virtual airline and I had to make post in the weekly magazine using HTML I managed but have to admit I was slow about it.
I was also a Senior library editor at AVSIM for quite awhile before it went down hill
I also served as a moderator in the avsim forums
<<s
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Postby tbus » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:49 am

garymbuska wrote:
garymbuska wrote:I was also a Senior library editor at AVSIM for quite awhile before it went down hill

<<s

When did THAT happen?
tbus
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Jean Loup » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:23 pm

tbus wrote:
garymbuska wrote:
garymbuska wrote:I was also a Senior library editor at AVSIM for quite awhile before it went down hill<<s

When did THAT happen?

BiG SiLENCE... maybe because one has to enter name & key for loging into the forum, and a DIFFERENT name & key for loging into the library. Most times, the library login FAiLS!! :doh:
...LiCENSE & REGiSTRATiON !!
Jean Loup
Captain
Captain

Postby tbus » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:04 pm

Jean Loup wrote:BiG SiLENCE... maybe because one has to enter name & key for loging into the forum, and a DIFFERENT name & key for loging into the library. Most times, the library login FAiLS!! :doh:

Wow, been in that forum since 2004 and never had the "problem" that you describe. I'm also logged into it automatically each time I reach forum or page. NO PROBLEMS. Might be your browser.
tbus
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to FS 2004 - A Century of Flight