POSKY YAL-1a question

Forum dedicated to Microsoft FS2004 - "A Century of Flight".

Re: POSKY YAL-1a question

Postby stephan » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:29 pm

Tbus...Hey bud,where is Mt. McKinley in relation to Cleveland,and what was the ''excitement'' you lightly eluded to earlier in the thread? Just wondering. Always good to hear from a home state person.
stephan

Postby stephan » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:40 pm

Sorry Tug ! Just saw your reply/comment. Thanks ! Good to see someone get it. These ''kids'' havent lived long enough to get a belly full of BS and earn the right to have an attitude. Let them earn their stripes,...their ulcers from simply trying to live life,...and they too will learn,just as I did years ago...life isnt always a 'cherry pie that mommy serves you'. Sometimes there's that SH** sandwich that shows up,and after a while,you get tired of it. Jus because I dont pay a cent for something offered to me doesnt mean that after a while,I wont get tired of being handed make do products. Thank goodness for PMDG and TDS ( and there are a few other good modelers). To the kids who have yet dried behind their ears,...life has a big surprise for you just as it did for those of us who are older that didnt get the silver spoon treatment growing up. The wake up call will cause you too to grit your teeth at the slackers in this world. ANYWAY...in my opinion,this thread is dead. Lets fly! ,or as my psychiatrist pal,Paul tells me,Go Ridin' !!!Paul ALWAYS has the right answers for me,and he's an all around good dude for a Brit (hahaha) ;) Ariel,Vincent,Triumph power all the way Paul !!! (y)
stephan

Postby tbus » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:13 pm

stephan wrote:Tbus...Hey bud,where is Mt. McKinley in relation to Cleveland,and what was the ''excitement'' you lightly eluded to earlier in the thread? Just wondering. Always good to hear from a home state person.

Since a computer is not foreign to you, I submit that Google is your friend, just say'n.
Someone NOT wet behind the ears
tbus
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby stephan » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:27 pm

I would Google it,but seems Mt McKinley isnt worth me wasting time on,nor is it important enough to have made any lasting impression for me to care or remember. I was simply trying to be neighborly after my rant,but since you want to dick measure,rather than answer the question forget it. I have no more time or patience for this crap.
stephan

Postby tbus » Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:41 pm

Oh my goodness!
tbus
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby stephan » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:37 pm

I figured something wasn't up to par with my comments and ease of irritation. Usually,I am an easy going person.But when one reads this thread thru,you will see what an ass I had been. NOW,after 6 days in the hospital,I find out why. Stress and anxiety has deteriorated my heart and health,and I didnt realize it. I figured I was just getting the dreaded "old people syndrome''. Now,with being prescribed 5 different meds to help me calm my old self down some,maybe I can start treating people as they deserve,rather than flying off the handle at the slightest thing. I submit this post/comment in honesty and sincerity . I realize I got bent out of shape over the stupidest of things,and offended some damned good people here. Again,my apology to you all. Hopefully these meds will keep me passive and respectable and respectful of others views.
stephan

Previous

Return to FS 2004 - A Century of Flight