Sorry to bother again ! - WoAI

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

Sorry to bother again ! - WoAI

Postby TopCat747 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Right I'm so sorry for bothering you people but I need help once again:

I downloaded World of AI, installed a ton of aircraft and it's running nicely however, when I visit Faro Airport (LPFR) in Portugal, there's not a single AI aircraft there.
Also, I done a flight from Faro (LPFR) to Madeira (LPMA) and there wasn't a singe AI traffic until I reached about 10nm from Madeira and that's when I saw a few parked at the gate at Madeira Airport.

I want to know why none of the AI traffic are at Faro Airport and is there a way I could edit the flight plan so I can get AI traffic at that particular airport?

PS: The AI traffic I have installed I know for a fact they go to Faro. (TAP Portugal, Air Berlin, Monarch, Jet2 etc).

Any and all assistance would be thoroughly appreciated!

Regards,

TopCat747
Last edited by TopCat747 on Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TopCat747
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Sorry to bother again ! - WoAI

Postby Victory103 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:11 am

Based on the other thread, I'm guessing you have a handle on getting your WOAI packs to work in FSX and converting your flightplans to FSX format.

Check to make sure you do not have any double AFD (airport files) for LPFR and LPMA. Also, remember many of the stock airports are not 100% accurate, so you would have to find and download some that have been corrected, (ie more parking added).

You can use AIFP2 to change the destinations, remember many of the WOAI packs are out of date somewhat and the real world airlines might of added addition routes since the package was released.
Fly Navy/Army
DUSTOFF
ARMY PROPS
Victory103
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Sorry to bother again ! - WoAI

Postby dave3cu » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:50 am

I installed the 4 WoAI airlines you mention. They all appear at LPFR on their schedules.
Last edited by dave3cu on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
At that time [1909] the chief engineer was almost always the chief test pilot as well. That had the fortunate result of eliminating poor engineering early in aviation.
dave3cu
Major
Major

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates