fs9 and World of Ai windows 7

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

fs9 and World of Ai windows 7

Postby scalper_old » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:39 am

So If I was to isntall fs9 say in a new Dir C/fs9 will my world of ai traffic work with out any problems.

my current setup win 7 c//...x86..mircosoftgames/fs9 ..is that the problem. and world of ai wont work?

would installing it in its own dir solve this problem.

Please assist if you can before a uninstall fs9
Last edited by scalper_old on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
scalper_old
Major
Major

Re: fs9 and World of Ai windows 7

Postby Daube » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:02 am

Scalper, I'm not sure if I really understood your problem.
You have installed FS9 in c:\rpgram files(x86)\... right ?
And you have installed World of AI Installer, but somehow you can't run it ? Or you can run it but you get some problems when trying to install a package ?

You mentioned Windows 7... is your UAC disabled or not ?
Daube
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby scalper_old » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:11 am

Scalper, I'm not sure if I really understood your problem.
You have installed FS9 in c:\rpgram files(x86)\... right ?
And you have installed World of AI Installer, but somehow you can't run it ? Or you can run it but you get some problems when trying to install a package ?

You mentioned Windows 7... is your UAC disabled or not ?

Thanks Daube. yes windows 7 64 bit fs9 currently installed in  c:\rpgram files(x86)\...
the installer works installes the aircraft but then gives me an error message at the end. somthign to the fact the is was unabel to install to afcad i am thinking, and yes Uac disabled. then when i try to install the same package it askes my if I want to repair it. guess the afcad is not getting updated. ... could not figure out how to install manually as well to see if that would work.
scalper_old
Major
Major

Postby Daube » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Sorry for the late answer, the topic has been moved and I forgot about it because it wasn't in front of my eyes anymore (I almost never go outside of the FSX, FS9 and freeware screenshots sections).

Anyways, concerning your problem with afcads, could it be a problem with the AI package itself ? Also, have you tried launching the WOAI installer with the right-click and "run as administrator" ? It shouldn't make any difference since your AC is disabled, but that will at least remove a doubt.
Daube
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates