Advice please on adding A1 traffic

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

Advice please on adding A1 traffic

Postby Dobermann » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:17 am

Hi Simmers,
Dobermann
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Advice please on adding A1 traffic

Postby dave3cu » Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Your topic may
Last edited by dave3cu on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
At that time [1909] the chief engineer was almost always the chief test pilot as well. That had the fortunate result of eliminating poor engineering early in aviation.
dave3cu
Major
Major

Postby TUCANTO » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:21 am

I use all FS9 AI traffic both military and civil, this does delete the default fsx, but as there are not many of them I do not mind, as the quantity of FS9 AI available is far greater.
I use traffic files from 3 sites  MIAW, WOAI and UKMIL I do not create traffic plans myself. I find this all works fine with no complications.
TUCANTO
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Dobermann » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:36 am

Thank you "DAVE" for your advice, after reading your reply and several other aticles on the subject, I have decided to leave well alone in FSX, I can see me running into problems there and losing existing traffic other than aircraft, and with running Windows 7/64bit its probably best, so I will have a go in FS9, the traffic I have installed there are from the simple method of just dropping aircraft and BGL's straight in to the scenery files without the aid of an installer,but of course you do not have the choice of many different planes.
Dobermann
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates