WOAI and Default Aircraft co-existance CURE (possibly)

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

WOAI and Default Aircraft co-existance CURE (possibly)

Postby cantflywontfly » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Ive been reading lots of posts recently regarding peoples troubles with WOAI and default aircraft. and it dawned on me I have no problems with mine...

ok, not sure if this will be any help, but I currently have hundreds of WOAI packages installed, and default FSX GA aircraft at every airport, along with the WOAI 402's, beachcraft 200's, etc...

when i first installed WOAI, i realsied i'd lost my default AI aircraft... obviously, the airliners were no loss whatsoever, but the GA aircraft were missed dearly.

I did a google search, followed a few links, and found a website that offered some solutions. one of them simply turned the FSX default GA into FS9 files... this meant whenever a new WOAI file came out, i just installed it normally, not having to convert it to FSX first!

Please note, this was over a year ago now, and I have no links, or recolection of where or what i downloaded, but it only involved the default aircraft. which is why i think it was some sort of conversion of files from default FSX to FS9 which could then co-exist with WOAI aircraft.

whatever it was, it worked for me, and I have WOAi packages flying and taking off and landing along with my 172's, caravans, cheroke's and learjets.

I think with this communittie's help, we can maybe find a solution other than converting all the FS9 WOAI files to FSX.

In the mean time, ill do my best to try find that link...

I can give u a description of my AI/aircraft/scenery files if needed, to help solve this problem.

Deano  :)
cantflywontfly
Captain
Captain

Re: WOAI and Default Aircraft co-existance CURE (possibly)

Postby Ivan » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:32 pm

Get a GA package or use the traffic generator
Russian planes: IL-76 (all standard length ones),  Tu-154 and Il-62, Tu-134 and [url=http://an24.uw.hu/]An-24RV[/ur
Ivan
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates