Parking Spots with AFCAD

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

Parking Spots with AFCAD

Postby Ijineda » Sat May 01, 2010 10:13 am

Hi there! My AI-Traffic just wont use the parking spots I gave him.
I took care of the radius, the atc_parking_types and the
atc_parking_codes. AI doesnt care. Where could be the problem?
Intel Quad Core 2 Extreme Q6600 @ 2.60GHz - Radeon HD 4850 - P5N-D - 4 GB RAM
Ijineda
Captain
Captain

Re: Parking Spots with AFCAD

Postby tgibson » Mon May 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Keep in mind that parking codes are case sensitive - baw is not the same as BAW.

Hope this helps,

Tom
---
Tom Gibson
CalClassic Propliner Page
http://www.calclassic.com
tgibson
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Parking Spots with AFCAD

Postby Capt.Propwash » Tue May 25, 2010 6:39 pm

Dont feel bad, I made an airport KDVI (found only on here if you search for it) and it has some AI.   the problem I had or still do have as I have yet to make an AI UPDATE for it, is I get CESSNA 172's parking at the Jetliner Terminal and Military Parking spots.   I get 747's over at the GA Terminal, and C-17's parking anywhere they friggin like!!!! UGH!!!  >:( >:( >:( They wont park where they are supposed to.   So, if you do want my airport that is set out in the middle of a desert that does have a few AI, then you are welcome to it.   

ATC is available, airport does have ILS / VOR/DME... all the works of a major airport... and there is a little surprise in the Middle Hangar nearest the Tower  8-)
The thoughts and expressions contained in the post above are solely my own, and not necessarily those of Simviation.com, its Moderators, its Staff, its Members, or other guests. They can not, are not, and will not be held liable for any thoughts, or expre
Capt.Propwash
Major
Major

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates