GA AI?

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

GA AI?

Postby patchz » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:24 am

Does anyone know of a GA AI package besides WoAI, preferably with small single engine props and bush aircraft?
If God intended aircraft engines to have horizontally opposed engines, Pratt and Whitney would have made them that way.
patchz
Colonel
Colonel

Re: GA AI?

Postby Sir_Crashalot » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:29 am

Hi Patchz,

there is a small program called GA Traffic 1.0 that will make the smaller aircraft you have installed into AI traffic. You'll still be able to fly them ofcourse but they will also show up on your airfields as AI. It's available here.

The program can be tweaked to show more or less AI, exclude some aircraft or aircraft can be added.

Good luck,

Carlo ;)
Sir_Crashalot

Postby SeanTK » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:00 pm

If I may also suggest the "HTAI Cessna Single Engine Props" payware package. I have it and love it!
http://www.htaimodels.com/projects.html
SeanTK

Postby patchz » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:12 pm

Hi Patchz,

there is a small program called GA Traffic 1.0 that will make the smaller aircraft you have installed into AI traffic. You'll still be able to fly them ofcourse but they will also show up on your airfields as AI. It's available here.

The program can be tweaked to show more or less AI, exclude some aircraft or aircraft can be added.

Good luck,

Carlo ;)

[color=#000000]Thanks Carlo. Downloading now.
If God intended aircraft engines to have horizontally opposed engines, Pratt and Whitney would have made them that way.
patchz
Colonel
Colonel

Postby patchz » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:18 pm

If I may also suggest the "HTAI Cessna Single Engine Props" payware package. I have it and love it!
http://www.htaimodels.com/projects.html

[color=#000000]I appreciate it Sean, but if I could afford payware, I think I would buy scenery and an aircraft or two. But alas, my budget won't allow it. I am extremely lucky to have gotten a windfall that is allowing me to get a new graphics card, power supply, and a much needed external drive. That is the only reason I even considered adding AI. With the new drive, I'll have plenty of room for a while. But thanks for the suggestion. I have added the link to favorites in case things change.
patchz
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates