WOAI problem

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

WOAI problem

Postby amaru » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:03 pm

Hi all,

This issue may has been raised before...I re-installed FS9 after installing windows 7. I never had a problem installing the WOAI packages I wanted but I've been spending hours trying to figure out why I install the packages, everything looks ok, but no traffic shows up on my flight simulator, I tried everything I could think of, the traffic installed showed on the WOAI installer expert mode, and yes, I did the obvious set my traffic to 100% in the traffic settings! I am thinking of uninstalling FS9, deleting all the files I have for FS9 and re-installing again if that helps, but before, anyone has any suggestions?

many thanks,
amaru
amaru
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: WOAI problem

Postby Sir_Crashalot » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:53 am

Can you check if there are any WoAI traffic files in Scenery/world/scenery? If not, do a search for files named Traffic 000 Woa *****.bgl ***** being the airlines name who's package you had installed and move them to forementioned folder.

Carlo ;)
Sir_Crashalot

Re: WOAI problem

Postby amaru » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:06 am

thanks Crash, I eventually got it to work, I was stupid and I didn't follow the instructions properly. I'm so used to installing WOAI packages all the time this time I actually didn't notice that FS9.exe was not selected, difficult to spot but I eventually got it! once again, thank you for your time and effort.
amaru
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates