Is it possible to add a 2004 add-on to FSX?

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

Is it possible to add a 2004 add-on to FSX?

Postby jordan777 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:36 pm

**Just realized it is in the wrong thread. Sorry, it's 01.38 am here, that's my excuse :)**

I have an add-on for FS 2004 (it's the WTC, if you must know) but the only thing I can find WTC related for FSX is either the new Freedom Tower, or the WTC buildings, in ghost form.

As a New Yorker now living in the UK, who grew up in lower Manhattan up until 2004, it would be fantastic to have these two beauty's back in my game in all their glory.

I tried to install it the same way I did in 2004, but there's only one tower, the North, and the size seems significantly smaller than it was in 2004.

Any way if anyone could help me or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Last edited by jordan777 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jordan777
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Is it possible to add a 2004 add-on to FSX?

Postby Capt.Propwash » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:36 pm

does your FS9 WTC scenery work in FSX???? or what would you like help with? Finding an FSX WTC SCENERY?

yes it is possible to add a 2004 scenery to FSX, but if there are any airports in your scenery, those airports might not show up where they should in relation to land if you are close to water, or on the side of a mountain (Lukla - Mt Everest)
The thoughts and expressions contained in the post above are solely my own, and not necessarily those of Simviation.com, its Moderators, its Staff, its Members, or other guests. They can not, are not, and will not be held liable for any thoughts, or expre
Capt.Propwash
Major
Major

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates