AI Traffic Add On questions

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

AI Traffic Add On questions

Postby nyfirefly11 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:37 pm

hey, 2 questions: I've been using WOAI, but I'm wondering if Ultimate Traffic 2 or My Traffic 2010 is any better?

Also, are there any good ATC add-ons that are recommended?

Thx!
nyfirefly11
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: AI Traffic Add On questions

Postby Capt.Propwash » Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:03 pm

atc, depends on what you want it to do. I would say EDIT VOICE PAK (which makes everything sound more realistic {that is if you have the right callsigns / or you can make your own}
The thoughts and expressions contained in the post above are solely my own, and not necessarily those of Simviation.com, its Moderators, its Staff, its Members, or other guests. They can not, are not, and will not be held liable for any thoughts, or expre
Capt.Propwash
Major
Major

Postby MIKE JG » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:19 pm

Get a copy of Traffic View Board so you can watch all that AI.

As far as paying for AI, it's all about the same these days between the free stuff and the stuff you pay for.  That being the case, the free stuff takes more of your time to set up, the payware stuff will give you what you want all at once.
-Mike G.

Military AI traffic packages and scenery for the Microsoft Flight Simulator series.
MIKE JG
Captain
Captain

Postby jwenham » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:39 pm

hey, 2 questions: I've been using WOAI, but I'm wondering if Ultimate Traffic 2 or My Traffic 2010 is any better?

Also, are there any good ATC add-ons that are recommended?

Thx!

This is not a slam but only to inform you.... Stay clear of UT2 until they work out the bugs. They have been or so we were told in June that a service pack is in the works but we still have yet to see it or for that matter even know what it will fix or add to UT2. The support forum bites big time as there is little to no support from the developers or Flight1. We have asked and asked but all F1 will sy is stay tuned. We all understand this is only a hobby or entertainment but there is no info being given at all to those who paid money for it. This is not to say that I dont like the product...I do even with its glitches. If I were you I would stick with WOAI which I have also used and wait and see if the UT2 team/Flight1 can get on the ball.
Intel i7 940 2.93 clocked to 4.0ghz Asus P6T Deluxe 6gb OCZ 1600 8-8-8-24 EVGA GTX 260 Superclocked Edition Thermalright 120 CPU Cooler Power PC & Cooling 750w PSU 1 tb Seagate Barracuda HD 500 gb Seagate Barracude HD 22" Viewsonic Widescreen Tra
jwenham
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Kevin Jarvis » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:09 pm

The best ATC chatter add-on is VATSIM. And it's free.
Why not talk to real ATC instead of the some bot?
I fly

Kevin Jarvis
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates