TT Tools

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

TT Tools

Postby Madcat » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:16 am

I have a question I can not find an answer to....

I have a few flight plans already installed and have added another one. My question is, how do I get TT Tools to build an aircraft list for that install? Its for FS9
Former crew chief of the largest aircraft in the free world.  Image
Madcat
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: TT Tools

Postby JoBee » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:53 am

If you de-compile the traffic .bgl with TTools you will get 3 files, 1 each of airports, flightplans, and aircraft.

In other words, if you have a traffic .bgl it already contains the aircraft list.

Hope this answers your question, if not, post back.

regards,
Joe
Don't argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
JoBee
Captain
Captain

Postby Madcat » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:39 am

Right, however I want to add the new traffic.bgl that I installed and am stumped in how to do it. I have WoA and default (yawn). I added the military AI found here from PAI. The PAI is what I want to decompile but am having a hard time with it.
Former crew chief of the largest aircraft in the free world.  Image
Madcat
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby JoBee » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

I want to add the new traffic.bgl that I installed and am stumped in how to do it.

If you mean add it to the sim, place the .bgl in any active scenery folder and it should work.

Most traffic files are kept in ...\Scenery\world\scenery.

If you want to see it in TTools you have to move it to whatever folder is defined as the "source folder" in TTools.

The PAI is what I want to de-compile but am having a hard time with it.

PAI requires their own installer to install the files in the sim. Once there, you can view the .bgl in TTools as explained above.

As always, hope this helps, if not post back,
Joe
Don't argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
JoBee
Captain
Captain

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates