world of AI flightplans

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

world of AI flightplans

Postby bhxboy » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:34 am

Hello there,
I have installed the WOAI installer and a set of flightplans in my case Emirates. I install them fine and after it says installed flightplans for Emirates. When then do i go to to find these flightplans. I have tryed select a flight on the menu and also clicking an EK aircraft and trying to load a flight. Help will be kindly appreciated.

Thanks
bhxboy
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: world of AI flightplans

Postby dave3cu » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:57 am

The 'flightplans' installed by WoAI are not user flyable flightplans. They are flightplans that control the schedule of the ai aircraft/airlines.

Also the aircraft WoAI installed are not user flyable. They are designed for ai only.

Or am I not understanding your question?

Dave
At that time [1909] the chief engineer was almost always the chief test pilot as well. That had the fortunate result of eliminating poor engineering early in aviation.
dave3cu
Major
Major

Re: world of AI flightplans

Postby gypsymoth » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:13 am

WoAI flightplans are stored in your Scenery/World/scenery folder - at least that's where they are in my computer.   You should find one that relates to your Emirates installation there.
When the c**p hits the fan, get a tent.
gypsymoth
Captain
Captain

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates