New and confused!!!

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

Re: New and confused!!!

Postby Basteward » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:02 pm

ok Hagar! Right  i had put the aircraft.cfg file in the texture folder instead of the main folder for the 747.  No whilst we have been chatting i did put the virgin atlantic files onto the 747 default and now i have gone into flight sim and the 747s are back and the virgin one is there but not the BA so not sure what i have done! Annoying as being BA crew it was the first one i wanted!! lol

will look over the files!

I also had probs with downloading aircraft that i havent got on fsx can i do this or is it just repaints i can get for current a/c??

I have the a380 but i bought this from ebay and it was on disc so will i be able to edit that??

Thanks so much for all your help!

Are u in the usa??

Im in london!
:)
If your gonna do it do it properly!
Basteward
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Hagar » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:15 pm

OK.

At least you got your 747 back. I suggest that you start all over again & do it properly from scratch. Download the BA repaint again & tell me where to get it.

I live on the South Coast of England. It's getting late so perhaps we should leave it for tonight. Let's not run before we can walk. We can deal with adding complete aircraft once you have this sussed out.
Last edited by Hagar on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
Member of the Fox Four Group
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Basteward » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:19 pm

Thanks for all your help Hagar. I think i must have moved the BA and the lufthansa one somewhere else will search the pc!!

Anyway its great to know i have someone who can help oh your not too far im in surrey!

thanks again

Night!

:)
Basteward
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Hagar » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Goodnight. I'm pleased to help when I can although without FSX or Vista I'm operating under a handicap.

Please slow down a little. There's no hurry & I'm not planning on going anywhere. Even if I did there's plenty more members willing to help. ;)
Last edited by Hagar on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Founder & Sole Member - Grumpy's Over the Hill Club for Veteran Virtual Aviators
My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Basteward » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:39 pm

Cool. I will do. i suppose i get so excited and then stressed with it!! anyway cheers and will get familiar with this and then try to look at adding new aircraft ect!!

Cheers Mate ;)
Basteward
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Hagar » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Think I found your BA repaint. Is it this one? http://www.simviation.com/fsxjets3.htm

If so I'm not surprised you had problems.

My Google Photos albums
My Flickr albums
Hagar
Colonel
Colonel

Previous

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates