How do I change The skins of my AI....

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

How do I change The skins of my AI....

Postby therick04pp » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:36 pm

Hi all.
I need some help. I have NEMAI (New England Military AI) Installed. I live in Westfield Mass. Barnes AFB is one of the add ons that you get with this. Barnes recently switched from a-10's to f-15's. How do I change those a-10's to f-15's without removing the flight plans, parking spots...all I want is to change them from a-10 to f-15.

Any help would be great.
therick04pp
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: How do I change The skins of my AI....

Postby dave3cu » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:15 am

Download Traffic Tools v2.02 here: http://www.simviation.com/simviation/static.php?ID=201&page=1

Unzip the download and read the help file, 'Readme.htm'.

Run 'TTools.exe' and decompile the 'Traffic_nemai.bgl' file.

Edit the 'flightplans_nemai.txt' file, replacing the aircraft tags for the A-10's at KBAF with one of the F-15 aircraft tags (found in 'aircraft_nemai.txt'). I don't have the package installed but looking at the flightplans_nemai.txt file it looks like the A-10's, AC#10425 and AC#10426 are the ones stationed at BAF. Compile with TTools after you've done the editing.

This might sound confusing,
Last edited by dave3cu on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
At that time [1909] the chief engineer was almost always the chief test pilot as well. That had the fortunate result of eliminating poor engineering early in aviation.
dave3cu
Major
Major

Re: How do I change The skins of my AI....

Postby therick04pp » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:09 pm

It seemed pretty simple. I decompiled nemai. i then used fsmanager to give all the "KBAF" flights the MA ANG F-15's instead of the A-10's.....

Well I lost all of my A-10's that parked where they were supposed to and now I have 6 A-10's that park in general aviation. and I have NO F-15's anywhere to be found.

...UPDATE... I just changed the flightplans by hand (notepad) and I have F-15's now but I cant get them to park in the MIL spaces they are strung out in my GA spots. I have used AFCAD and modified the spots and the aircraft.cfg all have m001.

Anyone know why fsmanager, even though I changed all the flight plans and saved them kept resaving the old flightplan? was I doing something wrong?

HELP PLEASE....
Last edited by therick04pp on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
therick04pp
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates