AI RAF West Malling

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

AI RAF West Malling

Postby Bullseyee » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:33 am

Hi !

I'm wondering, can you edit the AI traffic that comes with Real Air Spit's package ? I mean if you can add routes, change times, destinations, etc. ?
It would be really cool to let them fly to airports with fly-in scenery !

E-
Bullseyee
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: AI RAF West Malling

Postby dave3cu » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:29 am

Sure...

It's possible to edit existing ai flightplans or create your own.

Traffic Tools v2.02-http://www.simviation.com/simviation/static.php?ID=201&page=1-a compiler/decompiler for creating/editing FS2004 ai flightplans. The help file, 'readme.htm', explains the process of creating or editing ai flightplans. The process is the same for FSX.

This topic-http://www.simviation.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1249098109-lists 2 more programs.

AIFPC-is a compiler/decompiler which is used in place of the Traffic Tools compiler/decompiler when creating flightplans for FSX.

AI Flight Planner-provides a GUI for creating/editing flightplans so you don't have to work directly with the .txt source file. Includes a comprehensive help file.

I suggest reading the complete Traffic Tools help file first and maybe even creat a simple ai flightplan. It will give you the knowledge base for using the other 2.

Dave
Last edited by dave3cu on Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
At that time [1909] the chief engineer was almost always the chief test pilot as well. That had the fortunate result of eliminating poor engineering early in aviation.
dave3cu
Major
Major

Re: AI RAF West Malling

Postby Bullseyee » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:21 pm

That's nice !
Probably, it's going to be a seperate model for the AI, and it's going to come with a traffic.bgl file, but with TTools ( of which I have a lot if expirience with ) I can decompile it into 3 text files and then for the comfort, use AI Flight Planner. Thanks a lot !

E-
Bullseyee
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates