Inserting AI

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

Inserting AI

Postby CamCam » Sat May 09, 2009 4:28 pm

Hi. I have a question. I have the sdk and the object placement tool works for me. Is there a way that i can place an AI object, example, aircraft carrier or animal, and then continue my flight with it there and not have to make a mission and all that stuff? I would just like to add a couple boats to a lake and actually see an elephant for one. Any ideas? :-?
CamCam
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Inserting AI

Postby Fozzer » Sat May 09, 2009 4:35 pm

I have always used Lago FSSE/FSE, and Abacus EZ-Scenery, for all my placement objects.
Once  placed, they remain there.

Paul...G-BPLF...FS 2004.

http://www.abacuspub.com/catalog/s600.htm
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby CamCam » Sat May 09, 2009 4:45 pm

I'm sort of a do it yourselfer and prefer free stuff. Besides, that doesn't work for FSX. Is there a free program?
CamCam
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Kevin Jarvis » Sun May 10, 2009 2:22 pm

A search in the utilities sections of most file libraries should get you what you want.
I know there is a new airport placement program thats just come out but the library where it was uploaded is offline at the moment.
I fly

Kevin Jarvis
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates