Philippine Aircrafts

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

Philippine Aircrafts

Postby no_naym » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:45 am

Hi sirs,

Is there anyone here who has ATR 72 for Cebu Pacific Air and Philippine Air Lines Q300 - 8?also is there any way where I can change
the parking of the aircraft after landing in NAIA from General Aviation parking to one of the gates?

Thanks,
no_naym
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Philippine Aircrafts

Postby tgibson » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:21 am

I don't know about the aircraft, sorry.

To make sure they park at a gate:

1. Make sure that the plane's aircraft.cfg file includes this line in the livery section:

atc_parking_types=GATE

2. Make sure that the parking spot is large enough for the plane's radius. In FSX that is one half of the wingspan listed in the aircraft.cfg file. Note that this value is in feet in the cfg file, but often specified in meters elsewhere.

3. If you want to have them park at specific gates, make sure the parking place includes an airline code for that airline, and the atc_parking_codes= line in the plane's aircraft.cfg file match it.

Hope this helps,
tgibson
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby no_naym » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:04 pm

thanks ill try checking my system
no_naym
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby no_naym » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:56 am

I already tried but still my plane wont park at the gates, any other suggestions?
no_naym
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby garymbuska » Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:16 am

You first have to use a program like AFCAD to edit the airport that you wish to land at. Some of the smaller airports in FS9 will not have that many parking spaces let alone a gate. There are different size spaces for each type of aircraft. The best way to make sure one will work for the plane you want is to pick the biggest space. By doing this you should have no problems
Than like stated in the other post you have to edit the aircraft cfg file. The best way to do this is to assign it to a airline like Delta but be careful the aircraft that you want to park here has to be defined as a Delta aircraft otherwise no go.
I is a little tricky but if you take your time you can figure it out. Just compare your aircraft to a default aircraft
This is a sample of an aircraft cfg file
atc_airline=Alaska
atc_parking_types=GATE, RAMP, CARGO
atc_parking_code=ASA
The line that READS atc_airline=Alaska is the line that defines this aircraft as an Alaska Airline
you can see the different parking types used here this is the line you will need for gate parking
Notice the parking code is ASA this is short for Alaska Airlines
so to define you plane as a Delta aircraft
you would have to use the following lines
atc_airline=Delta
atc_parking code=DEL
atc_parking types=GATE

This should do the trick
<<v
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates