My ai aircraft are white on distance

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

My ai aircraft are white on distance

Postby snoopy51 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:29 am

Hi, I have now made a lot of flightplans using A I Planner and edited airports with ADE and everything Works just fine, (also using Heli Traffic 2009 together, so lots of traffic).
Only irritating problem is that nearly all my A I aircraft (FS9)are White on a distance, but when closer, they show right colours.
Are their a way to make them show right colour all the time ? or is it because ai aircraft are made so to save frame rates ?
I have no marks in "Preview DirectX10" and in "aircraft cast shadow on ground and itself".
Another request is it possible to get a "free" ATC view so I can follow my ai traffic around on the airports ?, instead like now where ATC only follows my user aircraft.
hope someone can help me here.
regards Snoopy51
snoopy51
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: My ai aircraft are white on distance

Postby tgibson » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:31 am

Hi,

I think it's part of the sim - no way I know of to change it.

If you have the Deluxe version you can install the FSX SDK from the DVD and install the Traffic Tools SDK. It has a listing of all local AI aircraft (double click them to view it), and a map of the area with AI aircraft displayed.

Tom Gibson
tgibson
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: My ai aircraft are white on distance

Postby garymbuska » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:25 am

snoopy51 wrote:Hi, I have now made a lot of flightplans using A I Planner and edited airports with ADE and everything Works just fine, (also using Heli Traffic 2009 together, so lots of traffic).
Only irritating problem is that nearly all my A I aircraft (FS9)are White on a distance, but when closer, they show right colours.
Are their a way to make them show right colour all the time ? or is it because ai aircraft are made so to save frame rates ?
I have no marks in "Preview DirectX10" and in "aircraft cast shadow on ground and itself".
Another request is it possible to get a "free" ATC view so I can follow my ai traffic around on the airports ?, instead like now where ATC only follows my user aircraft.
hope someone can help me here.
regards Snoopy51

This could be caused buy a setting that has to do with how far out you can see things clearly. Stop and think about it do you really think you could tell what color a plane is in the real world when it is more than a few miles away. You wont even know what kind of plane it is until it gets closer to you.
So chances are there is no problem here at all. Unless you change a setting and doing that will effect your frame rates and Like I said in the real world you will more than likely see the same thing as it is not possible to see colors that far away unless you have eagle eyes . <<s
Gary M Buska
SYSTEM Specs ASUS P8Z68 V/GEN 3 mother board: INTELL I7 2600k 3.48 ghz Quad core CPU with Sandy bridge: 12 Gigs of 1800hz ram:
GTX 950 OVER CLOCKED: 2 Gigs Ram Windows 10 Home 64 bit Operating system. 750W Dedicated modular power supply. Two Internal 1TB hard drives 1 External 1TB 3.2 USB hard drive. SAITEK Cessna flight Yoke with throttles.
CH Rudder Peddles 27 inch Wide screen Monitor
garymbuska
Major
Major

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates