AI Legacy airlines TWA and Eastern

Adding Aircraft Traffic, airport gates, etc, to your Sim - AFCAD, TTools, Project AI, AI Aircraft, etc

AI Legacy airlines TWA and Eastern

Postby blackgranada77 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:14 pm

Does anyone know where I can find TWA and Eastern Airlines AI packages? I have looked in WOAI and didn't see any. Thanks......
Dave
Intel I5-3570K 3.4 GHZ OC to 4.2 GHZ 6M LGA1155
2TB Seagate SATA III 6GB/S 7200RPM 64MB CACHE
16GB CORSAIR XMS 1866MHZ DDR3
AMD RADEON 7870 2GB DDR5
GIGABYTE GA-Z77-HD3 INTEL Z77 MOBO
Antec HCG-900W Continuous power PSU
CORSAIR HYDRO H60 120MM LIQUID COOLING INPUSH-PULL SETUP
3 120MM CASE FANS
WINDOWS 7 PROFESSIONAL SP1 64 BIT ORBX FTX Global Terrain , FTX Vector , FTX North and South America Freeware Airports , Europe Freeware Airports, FTX KBHB, FTX Global Open LC North America
blackgranada77
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: AI Legacy airlines TWA and Eastern

Postby tgibson » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:32 pm

Hi,

I have 1957, 1959, and 1962 traffic and aircraft for TWA and Eastern as part of my worldwide AI packages. For later versions, check out RetroAI.
tgibson
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: AI Legacy airlines TWA and Eastern

Postby Jetranger » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:08 am

Cal Classics web site has these Vintage Propliners and Vintage Jetliners for use as Retro A.I. Traffic

http://www.calclassic.com/AIAircraft.htm

and The HJG Group / Historic Jetliners Group has these for Vintage Jetliners

http://simviation.com//hjg/downloads.htm ( see very bottom of list) !

and I know absolutely Zilch about how to use any of those supposed A.I. Traffic Install programs, and not sure I want to, after reading the whacky instruction manuals that come with the A.I. Tools, appears you have to have several different programs to decompile, recompile etc, etc, do something ?????

Just from the manuals I've been reading tonight, for the last 6 hours, appears they haven't been "updated" in quite sometime for their still referencing 2002/2004 flight sims , with very little info about FSX A.I. Traffic :( ????

I'll just stay with my Traffic X from Just Flight, good enough.

I was gonna tryyyyy, to have all Retro A.I. Traffic , but, I can see its gonna be way time consuming and lots of utter confusion, as per the instructions, than what its worth in the end = PASS !!!

Hope the above links help ya tho :D
Jetranger
Major
Major

Return to Adding Aircraft Traffic (AI) & Gates