Scenery package for KSMF, Sacramento International Airport

Scenery, Utilities, Misc... Whatever else you would like to find for your FS or CFS Programs.

Scenery package for KSMF, Sacramento International Airport

Postby Speed of flight » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:15 am

I work at KSMF at a BizJet part 145 repair station. In the time that I've been there, this airport has undergone major changes. There is a new terminal and concrete ramp where the old "Terminal B" was. It also has a "trolley" system and plenty of other new features.
The scenery in FSX is no longer accurate, as many airports have changed since FSX was released.
I work there. We have a FedEx MD-11 flight every day, a Hawaiian 767-300 daily departure, loads of connectors to KSFO, US Airways, Frontier, 80 Southwest 737 flights a day, Aeromexico, Delta, American, United, and HUGE GA ramp.

After many attempts at learning how to do any of this myself have failed, and I work so much, I rarely have the time. In other words, I haven't the foggiest idea how to compile a BGL. But plenty of other folks here do.

Does anybody feel like taking on a project that may very well get you thoroughly thanked?
;) 8-)
Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z, NB & FSB @2608 MHz
AMD 8350 @ 5.02 GHz 1.524V (200.6 x 25)
Corsair H100i
16GB GSkill Trident @ 2133 MHz C10
Asus 7870 2 GB 1200core/5500mem
Samsung 250GB SSD
RaidMax 1200W
Cooler Master HAF 932
Windows 7 x64
VRS Superbug/TacPack, Iris A-10A, PMDG 77W, 744 and MD-11
REX texture direct, FTX Global
Speed of flight
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: Scenery package for KSMF, Sacramento International Airport

Postby dannybobmusic » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:27 am

Hello, my name is Danny.  I just saw your post.  I made a personal use version of KSMF that includes photo scenery and some objects.  I just used the lattest googe image of KSMF from August of 2012.  The construction was still in progress so I did the best I could based on the image.  I added a combination of default fsx objects and third party objects but of course they won't show up unless you already have those add ons.  I color matched the photo scenery to match my own textures so it probably won't match with default very well.  If you send me an email I can send it that way.  I would post it on simviation but its still rough and its probably not legal for me to use the addon objects.  Let me know.  Again, I have no clue what KSMF looks like from the ground so I just lined up the ADE airport with the Photo real.  I'm from Eureka on the coast and just wanted it to look better when I occasionally fly there.  I could potentually adjust some things if you let me know what they are.
dannybobmusic
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Speed of flight » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:01 pm

That would be great! If need be, and within reason, I could supply a few pictures also. Security will keep me from some info, but there's still plenty I can supply to make a good product.
I'll let you know what I can get you, if you're interested.

Hope this helps...
Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z, NB & FSB @2608 MHz
AMD 8350 @ 5.02 GHz 1.524V (200.6 x 25)
Corsair H100i
16GB GSkill Trident @ 2133 MHz C10
Asus 7870 2 GB 1200core/5500mem
Samsung 250GB SSD
RaidMax 1200W
Cooler Master HAF 932
Windows 7 x64
VRS Superbug/TacPack, Iris A-10A, PMDG 77W, 744 and MD-11
REX texture direct, FTX Global
Speed of flight
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby dannybobmusic » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:16 am

Okay I have just sent it to you.  You can let me know if you get it and it works properly.  Just to let you know I do have one photo real project on here.  Just search for Iwo Jima photo real.  There is no autogen but it looks better than default.
dannybobmusic
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Other Add-ons Wanted