Auto-Trimmer?

Scenery, Utilities, Misc... Whatever else you would like to find for your FS or CFS Programs.

Auto-Trimmer?

Postby gunguy702 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:19 pm

There really needs to be an auto-trimmer for any aircraft under any weather conditions. It would work best with an auto-installer for everyone.Is that possible? :-?
gunguy702
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Auto-Trimmer?

Postby Fozzer » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:36 am

There really needs to be an auto-trimmer for any aircraft under any weather conditions. It would work best with an auto-installer for everyone.Is that possible? :-?

My (very expensive) "Auto-Pilot", in my Radio Stack, does an excellent job of maintaining my aircraft at my desired height, speed, and direction, under any conditions.
It constantly trims the aircraft to maintain the desired track.
Without the necessary electronics, wiring, cables, and trimmer motors, the aeroplane has to be controlled manually.
It adds a considerable cost to a basic aircraft.

Paul...FS 2004... 8-)...!
Last edited by Fozzer on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby gunguy702 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:38 am

My (very expensive) "Auto-Pilot", in my Radio Stack, does an excellent job of maintaining my aircraft at my desired height, speed, and direction, under any conditions.
It constantly trims the aircraft to maintain the desired track.
Without the necessary electronics, wiring, cables, and trimmer motors, the aeroplane has to be controlled manually.
It adds a considerable cost to a basic aircraft.

Paul...FS 2004... 8-)...!

I know it can be done, the Blue Angels F-18 update has a software to control trim settings automatically.About the radio stack, thats quite a bit of wiring to do.
gunguy702
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby Gringo6 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:17 am

Does the Blue Angels FA-18 auto trim set all trim settings or only the elevators ?
Gringo6
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to Other Add-ons Wanted