Two Stupid Things

Scenery, Utilities, Misc... Whatever else you would like to find for your FS or CFS Programs.

Two Stupid Things

Postby Digit » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:42 am

Just a couple of things I think would be fun when flying in my digital world. The first I've been told by a designer would be difficult but I thought I would bring it up anyway, a dog co-pilot. The other one on my wish list is screams from the cabin when I start acting up, trimming trees, rolls, loops and such. I know... but you were warned in the title. Thanks, Digit.
Digit
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Two Stupid Things

Postby wifesaysno » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:27 pm

Just a couple of things I think would be fun when flying in my digital world. The first I've been told by a designer would be difficult but I thought I would bring it up anyway, a dog co-pilot. The other one on my wish list is screams from the cabin when I start acting up, trimming trees, rolls, loops and such. I know... but you were warned in the title. Thanks, Digit.

thumbs up for the honest and sense of humor  ;)
I have to say the screams would be entertaining....my virtual passengers in my FS9 Mooney Bravo and Cessna 172 would finally stop being so quiet when I do rolls and 1-wheel landings  ;D
wifesaysno
Major
Major

Postby Steve M » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:14 am

There is a plane or two already out there in which the passengers scream on rough landings. I have one but I can't remember which one it is. One of Alrots (Alex) planes comes to mind but I'm not 100% sure. 
Steve M
Major
Major

Postby Brian Z » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:14 pm

I think it would be funny to have a button on your panel labeled "Never Press".  What should it do? Dunno, random failure maybe.
Brian Z
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Other Add-ons Wanted