Australia 'OZ'

Scenery, Utilities, Misc... Whatever else you would like to find for your FS or CFS Programs.

Australia 'OZ'

Postby Travis » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:01 pm

*sigh*

After searching the net and the sim sites I remember, I'm still stumped.  But I know the Foz will get me out of this one! ;D

I'm trying to find the scenery for Australia that's commonly known as 'OZ'.  I remember it had multiple parts and was extremely complex, and I know Fozzer's used it extensively in the past (or so I recall).

Please tell me I'm not a complete chowderhead . . . ;)
Travis
Major
Major

Re: Australia 'OZ'

Postby Fozzer » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:11 pm

Hello Trav... :)...!

I suspect this is what you are yearning for...>>>

VOZ 1.8 for FS 2004...

Colours of the Southern Land...and everywhere else!

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/fil ... -complete/

Wonderful program for different seasons colours and textures....one of my favourites...and its FREE for us dedicated FS 2004'ers... :D..!

Paul...FS 2004... :)...!
Last edited by Fozzer on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Australia 'OZ'

Postby reachva » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:13 am

Yes VOZ (Vista Australis) produced scenery for FS2004 and for a time had an FSX version. That has since become known as OZx and is available from the same website fozzer linked you too.

What's more it integrates quite nicely with the orbs scenery (which in my opinion needs a makeover up to the standards of the NA and NZ sceneries IMHO).
reachva
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Other Add-ons Wanted