Altitude Callouts

Scenery, Utilities, Misc... Whatever else you would like to find for your FS or CFS Programs.

Altitude Callouts

Postby Mike.. » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:13 pm

I have it on an Airbus package but was wondering if there was one for others like say a 737? You know where your on approach it says stuff like "minimums", 500,400,etc. I'd rather not tear through the Airbus package I have to find it. And sorry guys I don't remember which package it is but it was from here. I have a 737 package from here as well with Shamu being one of the Liveries,Southwest liveries I believe. When you hit the fasten seat belt switch you'll hear a flight attendant give the safety speech whilst i'm on taxi to runway which I think is cool and wouldn't mind adding something like that to the rest of my commercial fleet as well. Just wondering guys.

Mike....Seeking more realism
Mike..
Major
Major

Re: Altitude Callouts

Postby andy190 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Alex (Alrot) remade the Default FSX VC from Scratch. It features Altitude Callouts.

http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=FSND+737

Intel Core i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz, 6GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450, Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
andy190
Major
Major

Postby Mike.. » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:26 pm

I've been doing some research waiting on replys and may have found my own solution..

http://www.projectmagenta.com/

They have a program called PMsounds. Havn't done it yet but for those interested you have to regeister to their site to get the downloads.

Mike
Mike..
Major
Major

Postby jetprop » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:31 pm

I've been doing some research waiting on replys and may have found my own solution..

http://www.projectmagenta.com/

They have a program called PMsounds. Havn't done it yet but for those interested you have to regeister to their site to get the downloads.

Mike

I'd advise alrots remake more. ;)
Its great,it doesn't have the stewardess tough. ;D
jetprop
Major
Major

Postby Mike.. » Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:04 pm

This pmSounds program is the heat!!! Start in background then jump in anything! (So far on mine anything,only tested commercial stuff). Works on the defaults,loaded freeware,payware..This program is my new FSX best freind. Link above! If you don't have it already you gotta try it! Freeware too! Now I just gotta figure out how to turn off the default FSX sounds as they stumble on one another from time to time. I don't think i've been this excited about a FSX program that was free in a long while ;D. I got flights to plan! 8-)

Mike......Stoked!!
Mike..
Major
Major

Return to Other Add-ons Wanted