I got me a "FLYPAD" ! :)

Scenery, Utilities, Misc... Whatever else you would like to find for your FS or CFS Programs.

I got me a "FLYPAD" ! :)

Postby Jetranger » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:56 pm

I got me one of dem der "FLYPAD", thingy ma jobbers, sure is Nifty to have alongside the GPS du-flunky !!

and the Best part of it, was FREE right here on Simiviation !

its like havin a Cell phone I-Pad Tablet with ya while flyin' !!

has all kinds of buttons that activate things on the "FLY" !

Should try it out , Read the instructions, even I got it installed as dumb as I am :o

FLYPAD Link : http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=flypad&x=0&y=0

Jetranger
Major
Major

Re: I got me a "FLYPAD" ! :)

Postby Fozzer » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:45 pm

Will give it a try!.... ;) ...!

Easy to place using; "FS Panel Studio".

Paul....I like playing with Gauges.... :D ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Jetranger » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:18 pm

little Circle Icon in the upper LEFT hand corner at the TOP, turns it on , at the very Bottom of the Device is the OFF switch.

I installed mine so I could use the shift number keys, to pull it up, just like other pop up panels, works fine.

I tried the Icon on the panel instructions , but I couldn't get it to show, tho what I really was wantin was the Icon on the VC Panel, but I'm happy the way I have it set up in my highly customized Grumman Goose G21A / FSX, with custom Night Lighting and customized Dash and Custom interior and sounds , thanks to the guys over at OZ X for their works and a few of my own tweaks as well, its awsum , now I've got 22 really nice G21A Gooses !!

Tested out "FLYPAD", and I kinda like it, actually, gives ya wind speed, Terrain, TWAS, all kinds of Gizmo's and Gadgets to use while flying !

it works like its supposed to, tested and tried , I like it and best part is its - FREE !!!!
Jetranger
Major
Major

Postby Fozzer » Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:20 am

As with using "FS Panel Studio", it is rarely possible to add, or modify gauges on the "VC panel", as they are part of the original model design.
But most gauge modifications work fine on the 2D panel (which I mostly use anyway!).... :D ...!

Haven't tried it yet...(still clearing out the Cheech & Chong smoke in my living room).... ;) ....!

Paul.... :mrgreen: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Other Add-ons Wanted