does fs 04 airport scenery works with fsx?

Scenery, Utilities, Misc... Whatever else you would like to find for your FS or CFS Programs.

does fs 04 airport scenery works with fsx?

Postby bombardier » Mon May 26, 2014 6:27 pm

hello to all:

there are some airports I want in my fsx scenery but most of them were made for fs 04 and not fsx. can the 04 versions work with fsx; hope so because fsx does not have any airports scenery. even though if this is true that 04 airports scenery will work in fsx I do not know one thing about installing them let along have them show up in the planes list.

bombardier
bombardier
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Re: does fs 04 airport scenery works with fsx?

Postby mustangaroo » Mon May 26, 2014 7:29 pm

Be VERY careful about adding 04 files to fsx. I learned that fs9 files tend to wipe out ai traffic and flight plans making for a lonely place to fly. If you must add them remember where you did what so you can delete them or move them someplace else. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
mustangaroo
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Fozzer » Tue May 27, 2014 2:37 am

In my FS 2004 I installed much of this airport scenery...>>> http://www.calclassic.com/scenery.htm

...and subsequently found that it copied across into my FSX with no problems!

It all worked wonderfully, and filled up all the missing areas in my FSX.

They go into the default Add-on Scenery Folder, and are enabled in the usual way......

...just "un-tick" any ones in the list that may give problems!

Worth a try...just take care.... ;) ...!

Paul....Lots of FS2004 files in my FSX!... :dance: ...!
Win 8.1 64-bit. DX11. Advent Tower. Intel i7-3770 3.9 GHz 8-core. 8 GB System RAM. AMD Radeon HD 7700 1GB RAM. DVD ROM. 2 Terra Byte SATA Hard Drive. Philips 17" LCD Monitor. Saitek Cyborg X Fly-5 Joystick. ...and a Briggs and Stratton Petrol Lawn Mower.
Fozzer
Colonel
Colonel

Postby bombardier » Tue May 27, 2014 6:42 am

hello mustangeroo and fozzer:

I guess I should gave you 2 more information, but for now I will stay away of the 04 airports. the airports I'm looking for landing and take off for 737- up to A380 in other countries besides north america: greese, iran germany,france,england. I flyout of the same airports at these countries. soon to be on my list will be india, australia, romainia,turkey,saudia arabia.

and all I see in airport scenery is small plane airports and thats it

thanks for the information

bombardier
bombardier
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Other Add-ons Wanted