OSH- Oshkosh Wittman Regional Airport

Scenery, Utilities, Misc... Whatever else you would like to find for your FS or CFS Programs.

OSH- Oshkosh Wittman Regional Airport

Postby lynchee_flys » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:26 pm

A new version of Oshkosh, WI home of EAA AirVenture should be developed. The current version in FSX is nice if you're going to fly-in there once a year. I would like to see all the static airplanes and crowds removed to reflect how Oshkosh is 51 weeks a year.
lynchee_flys
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: OSH- Oshkosh Wittman Regional Airport

Postby CHUCK79 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Took me a couple minutes with ADE
I removed all the clutter, but if there's more you'd like to remove or something you'd like to add, follow the ADE link to their site and download ADE9X. After installation open the program and choose "Open Stock Airport". Then choose KOSH from the menu. The airport will appear as it does in FSX. You can then choose to remove or keep whatever you'd like. After you edit the airport to your liking save it and then compile a bgl.(both tasks can be done from the "File" drop down menu). Compile the bgl. to your desktop or somewhere easy to access. Then you'll need to create a new folder on your desktop....name it "OshKosh_NoCrowds". Then create a new folder inside the folder you just created and name it "Scenery". Now place your compiled bgl. file in the "Scenery" folder you just created. Now all you have to do is add the "OshKosh_NoCrowds" folder to your FSX scenery cache O0

Or you could just download the one I just did for now......and if you need any help with ADE just ask O0 http://www.2shared.com/file/L_yl0TJC/KOSH_NoCrowds.html

If anyone else would like this file I'll upload it to the SimV main site also :D
CHUCK79
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby FoMoCo63 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:11 am

Thanks Chuck I also would download and install the re-vamped KOSH. It is one of the fields I fly to with the VA as a scheduled stop. It would be nice to see a North Central parking area as well at one of the Terminal blds. if possible :)

Nice job and thanks again Chuck79
FoMoCo63
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby lynchee_flys » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:24 am

Chuck79, I am blown away by how fast you responded and turned my request. Thank you very very much!
lynchee_flys
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Other Add-ons Wanted