Additional Commerical Aircraft Traffic

Scenery, Utilities, Misc... Whatever else you would like to find for your FS or CFS Programs.

Additional Commerical Aircraft Traffic

Postby Robbie Waugh » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:33 am

How do I download or create additonal commerical traffic? I like to fly out of Washington Dulles, and there are not enough other airplanes flying around. I have my settings to maximum for scenary fidelity and simulated traffic. I've tried google-searching this question and can't figure out how to do this. I am 9 years old (but my Dad will help me with the download/install if there is one).

thanks!
Robbie Waugh
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Additional Commerical Aircraft Traffic

Postby StargazerWoods » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:33 am

AI traffic add-on's are out there and there's quite a lot to choose from.

I personally am a fan of Ultimate Traffic 2 which creates lots of flights from all the major airports using real schedules. Then you have other stuff like TrafficX, now Traffic360 I think, and for community created packages that you don't have to buy, I think There's one called WorldOfAI. All are easily found if you know what to search for. Read up on the different packages and see which one works best for you.

I only have experience with TrafficX and UltimateTraffic. TrafficX I found to be a bit unstable and just chucked a billion airliners wherever it could. UT2 doesn't put in so many but it is probably much more realistic and doesn't kill my framerates. In fact, it's slightly better around big airports than TrafficX because it doesn't try to fill all the gates unrealistically.

I'm pretty sure someone else can name a couple of other AI Packs that they've had good experiences with and may be cheaper or more accesible. But my money would be with UT2 which is easy to install, as steady as a house and not a computer killer.

Rob.
StargazerWoods
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Other Add-ons Wanted