Yes I searched first lol

What aircraft have you been unable to find after a long search? There may be an answer!

Yes I searched first lol

Postby jrbirdman » Mon May 21, 2018 6:39 pm

And since I couldn’t find one, can someone please paint a T-6 Texan in various Japanese Zero paints like they show in the movies? I use both FS9 and FSX and would love for it to be compatible with both if possible. I’ve seen one at an air show and it looked really neat. I’d really appreciate it and I’m sure others would enjoy it too. Thanks to all you modelers and painters out there, you make our hobby great! Best regards to all and thank you for your time, Jeremy aka Birdy :)
jrbirdman
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: Yes I searched first lol

Postby cevans » Tue May 22, 2018 5:18 am

Good idea. I also could not find one.
But you have reminded me to put together another t6 package.

Meanwhile maybe someone who is good at textures will see this and a do a Japanese repaint of this classic.
cevans
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby papituwall » Tue May 22, 2018 10:44 am

Maybe Warwick Carter and team could decline the fantastic T6 in a Zero:

Or a Hellcat:

Both french replicas.
papituwall
Captain
Captain

Postby Ratty » Tue May 22, 2018 11:52 am

If you have the A2A T-6 there are two "Japanese" repaints available, one white and one green.
Ratty
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby jrbirdman » Tue May 22, 2018 3:27 pm

Thank you so very much for the replies. Looking forward to the next Texan package. Unfortunately, I can’t afford payware being on a fixed income but that sure sounds coool. :) Hopefully one will be done because it just seems and feels like it would have already been done, at least imho. Ratty, I LOVE your avatar! Those were the days when I’d look at wireframe graphics and think they were incredible! Lol my how time flies (no pun intended lol). I hope to be flying in a T-6 “Zero” soon with a good formation flight. Until then, thanks again. All the best, Jeremy aka Birdy
jrbirdman
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Return to Aircraft Wanted