Lake aircraft

What aircraft have you been unable to find after a long search? There may be an answer!

Lake aircraft

Postby cgsimpson » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:33 am

I would love someone to do the Lake Buccaneer as They are a really great aircraft to fly in real life……and the old version of the Renagade is fairly dated now.
Thanks
Graeme
cgsimpson
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Lake aircraft

Postby FabioL » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:25 am

1+

I once politely pestered Bill at Lionheart to make one of those.

That was years ago...
FabioL
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Flacke » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:44 pm

cgsimpson wrote:I would love someone to do the Lake Buccaneer as They are a really great aircraft to fly in real life……and the old version of the Renagade is fairly dated now.
Thanks
Graeme

I agree, I have had a couple of flights in a Lake Buccaneer and really enjoyed the airplane. The first landing on water is a bit of a surprise because as you slow down and come off the "step" the airplane appears to be sinking and you are not sure if it will stop! When the airplane is finally floating the cabin windows appear to be pretty close to the water. The rudder is VERY effective with all that prop-blast blowing on it.
I would like a Sim of the Renegade as its much more powerful and gets off the water better and climbs well with normal loads.
Flacke
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby cgsimpson » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:53 pm

Yes a Great experience flying in one….Have flown around Lake Boga and Rathmines in Australia with owners from the Seaplane Pilots Association of Australia [SPAA]

Thanks for your imput and support

regards Graeme
cgsimpson
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Aircraft Wanted