Freeware Citabria

What aircraft have you been unable to find after a long search? There may be an answer!

Freeware Citabria

Postby usp2333 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:50 pm

Hello!
I've enjoyed this website for quite a while now but decided to register here to attempt to get some help on an issue I've run into.
I'm currently going into aviation school... as you know that is quite expensive so i don't really have the cash to pay for well- "payware" aircraft.
The aircraft I will be more than likely flying is the Citabria and sadly the only Citabria I can find is a payware pack version. Does anyone know where i can find a freeware version so i can get a jump on the training and know what I'm dealing with? Thanks for taking the time!
-usp
usp2333
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Freeware Citabria

Postby pete » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:12 pm

Hi and welcome to the forums :)

I searched 'citabria' in the FSX props section --- brings up this --

http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1 ... egoryId=62
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Flacke » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:18 am

hello USP, I have been flying the above Citabria for years. Its very good and I think that you will really enjoy it. You will be able to learn a lot from it. Good luck.
Flacke
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Postby usp2333 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:39 am

I'm currently on mobile but... LOL! I feel like such an idiot! I searched everywhere except right under my nose! Best place to hide I guess lol. I'll try it once I'm able to get to my PC. Thanks a lot!
-usp
usp2333
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Aircraft Wanted