HP80 Victor for FS9

What aircraft have you been unable to find after a long search? There may be an answer!

HP80 Victor for FS9

Postby stephan » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:08 pm

The first time I ever saw the HP-80 Victor was here in the forum almost 2 years ago,and I had NO idea what it was.Heck..I never ever saw it before the beast showed up in the forum. I asked what she was and the gents in the know here told me she was the HP-80. Fierce in its appearance I was totally in awe. AND,as luck would have it,I found several downloads available for FS9,and I jumped on them.
My question is,does anyone know where I can find one with a bomb bay that opens? I KNOW I had a download like that,but darned if I can find it. I went thru 3 hard drives and 11 (64 gig ea) memory sticks/flash drives and I cant find it for the life of me. I just finished searching the net for it and see nothing. I used the keywords HP Victor bomb bay and I got several hits,but when I pulled the suggested sites,I didnt see the write up on the downloads that was posted in the search results.
It isnt an emergency (heck,its just a sim game) but simming is about the only entertainment I have and I wouldnt mind flying the friendly skies of a mid east area in that beauty.
Please drop a link here if anyone knows of an HP80 Victor for FS9 that has working bomb bay doors.
Thanks y'all! :pray:
stephan

Re: HP80 Victor for FS9

Postby Dave T » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:24 am

I don't know if the bomb bay doors open but this page contains the ukmil and alphasim models for fs9 http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1 ... egoryId=34
Dave T
Major
Major

Postby stephan » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:20 am

Thanks Dave. I have both. As a matter of fact,as far as I can tell,I have every HP80 out there that flys in FS9...even those you mentioned,...but thanks again.I'll know one that I dont have by the name of the designers,and I have Mr. Kazunori's (may be spelled wrong) , ALPHA's and UkMils as well.
stephan

Postby Dave T » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:59 am

I did find another Victor it was a mk1 by Chris Hodgson, I checked and it did not have a functioning bomb bay.
Dave T
Major
Major

Postby stephan » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:59 pm

Yep.
Thanks again Dave.
I do believe I have that one as well.
Actually,I believe I have 4 from different designers so far.
I am now wondering if there's a payware HP Victor.
Think I'll look into that.
Know of any?
stephan

Postby Dave T » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:30 am

No you have all the model versions I know about.
Dave T
Major
Major

Return to Aircraft Wanted