Dassault Rafale by VPA

What aircraft have you been unable to find after a long search? There may be an answer!

Dassault Rafale by VPA

Postby stephan » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:35 pm

The Dassault Rafale by VPA...
I have turned the net upside down looking for this aircraft. I have heard a lot of good things about it,but the posts about it are from around the year 2012. I cant find it anywhere. The VPA even got the ok from Dassault to make the sim,and some have been fortunate enough to download it.
I am to the point of stealing it if I can find it. Hopefully,SOMEONE can point me in the right direction to where I can down load this ac.
I have a couple downloaded but they arent the one offered by VPA , and leave a lot to be desired,having been revamped FS2002 models.
Here is the link I have seen all over the net,yet when I click on it,I get sent to that all irritating Time Warner site. Burn them to hell. They're ALWAYS popping up here and there.
http://www.3d-spectra.com/
So,it goes without saying,but say it I will,that link is garbage.
Does anyone have this ac they are willing to email me as a zip file?
A couple kind souls I met in Simviation has done me a great favor by sending me long lost ac in the past,and I appreciate it beyond words.
Now,this is another elusive beauty I am after. Curse me for liking the hard to find and unusual. Why couldnt I like Cessnas' ald leave well enough alone.
Oh...almost forgot... I fly FS9 (FS2004) .. no FSX versions please.
stephan

Re: Dassault Rafale by VPA

Postby papituwall » Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:35 pm

VPN file is too big for an email (514 Mb).

Maybe if the Administrator authorizes it I could upload here at Simviation taking into consideration that VPN team has disappeared since 2014.
papituwall
Captain
Captain

Postby pete » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:01 pm

What is this? Freeware? Abandonware (as it's known)?

You can upload it and I'll take a look at the docs or info and see if it can be made public. :)
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
pete
Administrator
Administrator

Postby papituwall » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:31 pm

Abandon. Bye.
papituwall
Captain
Captain

Postby stephan » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:19 pm

Thanks gents. I should point out that the remark I made about stealing it if I couldnt find it should have been followed by a laughing face.It either didnt take,or I neglected to add it. Been fighting a migraine for a couple days. At any rate,... I will sure be looking forward to seeing it available on Simviations download pages if it becomes authorized.
I've been Mickey Mousing the FS2002 version some,but it just doesnt trip my trigger. I had heard in the past that FS9 is the same as FS2002 except that the weather engine was better. I have to disagree. FS9 had a LOT more going for it than FS2002. Oh well,thats for another forum and my head is killing me (no smiley face on that) .
Thanks again,whether it is authorized for download or not. I simply appreciate the thought at the very least.
stephan

Postby papituwall » Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:05 am

Stephan, keep calm, VPN was a free addon using Cirile Pioffet Rafale
But as said, I abandon this forum.
papituwall
Captain
Captain

Postby stephan » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:20 am

Ok..no problem. Dont know why you offered to upload it to Simviation,and when they said OK,and they'd check it out,you'd turn around and ''abandon' the forum. No problem. There are other people,and other sim pages and sites. It IS out there somewhere and there's more than one fish in this sea. (BTW... I have the downloads by Cirile Pioffet ... there were 2....one had 2 models and the 2nd had 4...I wasnt impressed with any of them. )
stephan

Postby stephan » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:31 am

BINGO... Went to look for it again and the Dassault Company popped up,and when I looked thru their forum,I found a link. It was in French and needed translated,but it was there,available,and I am in thr process of downloading it even as I type this. Yep...determination has no substitute.
stephan

Postby papituwall » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:37 pm

stephan wrote:Ok..no problem. Dont know why you offered to upload it to Simviation,and when they said OK,and they'd check it out,you'd turn around and ''abandon' the forum. No problem. There are other people,and other sim pages and sites. It IS out there somewhere and there's more than one fish in this sea. (BTW... I have the downloads by Cirile Pioffet ... there were 2....one had 2 models and the 2nd had 4...I wasnt impressed with any of them. )

I answer just because you deserve it

They didn't say OK:

What is this? Freeware? Abandonware (as it's known)? >>>>>>> Mock
You can upload it and I'll take a look at the docs or info and see if it can be made public. >>>>> they make me a favor after uploading 500Mb?

Second time in this forum. I dont repeat and don't let repeat things.

In any case this Rafale has a poor cockpit. The fantastic payware Rollus Rafale for FSX was banned by Dassault, and there is an acceptable one free for X-plane.

Good luck,
papituwall
Captain
Captain

Postby stephan » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:26 pm

I have FSX but dont fly it. To spend the money for the power system needed to run it to the degree I would like doesnt make it worth while,so it sits on the shelf in the box collecting dust. I had Xplane and used the discs for skeet shooting. // The admin here said if you uploaded it to them,they'd check it out probably to see of there was any information in regards to prohibiting or allowing further distribution. Abandon ware is simply something left on a site that is either no longer being maintained,(and there are a couple of those around,and you can still get the downloads,but no support) or the author no longer supports the aircraft and or is no longer available for support himself. There are several possibilities to that label. Now,...if you're saying that the admin here wont offer you a trade or a favor for uploading it,all I can say is there are thousands of downloads,here as well as a great forum full of support,and this is THE BEST sim site on the net. These folks dont act like they're too good to try and help,like most other sites. So,...if THAT isnt enough payment for your single upload,maybe avsim can use you.Admin here are good folks and may have tact and patience for lip service,but I dont. ANYWAY... I have the aircraft now and have already made my modifications to it and installed my own designed panel,and she looks and flies great...and my thanks goes to Dassault because THEY were the ones who tossed the link to the download out for those willing to look a little bit. It's a shame some arent willing to help or go that little extra mile to help others of like interests without looking for a favor in return.And when they dont think they are going to get it,they turn their backs.
stephan

Postby Cherokee Flyer » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:45 am

would you mind sharing the link to the download
Cherokee Flyer
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby stephan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:40 am

Sorry it took me a couple days to get back to you on about that link. It's kinda late tonight,and Ill have to Google it again,...but I THINK it was Dassault themselves that had the link...I'll find it for you regardless.It's in French,but they have 2 links (broke the package into 2 parts ,//and you DO need both parts...//because of the size...unzipped,it's about 500 meg. ) I'll TRY and get on here with the link between noon and 2 pm Friday eastern USA time with the links. Like one of the gents stated in this thread,the cockpit leaves a LOT to be desired,but you can find panels on the net that look and function real well. I made my own,by modifying a panel from Alphas Typhoon,and it works GREAT.There's a small gauge that controls the jet flame effects that would need to be copied from the Dassault main panel window and onto the main panel window of your add onpanel (or your jet flame wont show...not a biggie to some simmers). ANYWAY...I'd be glad to find the link and hook ya up.
stephan

Postby stephan » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:58 am

Ah,...seems my insomnia is working in your favor. Didnt feel quite like hitting the hay right yet,so I thought I'd snoop around some for those links for that Dassault Rafala By VPA. Here ya go
//
http://www.petit-fichier.fr/2014/06/10/ ... -all-part1

http://www.petit-fichier.fr/2014/06/10/ ... -all-part2

Now,I fly FS9 (FS2004) and it flies great.
I am not sure about FSX,but I dont see why it wouldnt.YET,...it seems to me that VPA had thoughts about making an FSX version,but they no longer are in the 'business' and the project was scrapped. But on a favorable note,there are some very NICE models for FSX that I saw while looking for THIS FS9 version.
So... have fun.Lemme know how she performs for ya.
PPS and BTW... If you right click on the link page and select 'TRANSLATE' you MAY see a notification box pop up saying that,to continue,...the site uses cookies. So,ya may want to use the Incognito Window to go to that site. The Incognito Window doesnt store any cookies or history data to your computer.
stephan

Postby NajmiCreative » Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:05 pm

sorry for replying old thread ,but I found another link for it after the above one disappeared

https://mega.nz/#!SfwiXQSK!Zk5icpts39ep ... niO8A5SwYY

B and C variants only (without Pack 2 and 3 Rafale B)
NajmiCreative
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Aircraft Wanted