Looking for recommendation

What aircraft have you been unable to find after a long search? There may be an answer!

Looking for recommendation

Postby Colt17752 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 10:23 pm

Hello folks, I'm not looking for any aircraft by make/model. I am however, looking for a plane that meets the following criteria:

~~~REQUIRED~~~
1. Exceedingly excellent VC and 2D cockpit - it CANNOT be blurry, incomplete, look smudged, or have useless functions.
2. I don't want to have to download a whole package (I don't have the patience and my computer may not have enough memory if it's a large enough file)
3. NO BUGS - Absolutely no one likes anything that's buggy unless they desperately need a shopping cart.

~~~PREFERENCES~~~
1. A Southwest livery is preferred BUT it doesn't have to be Southwest.
2. Civil Aircraft - Any kind of passenger type of plane.
3. Military Aircraft - I'm not too big on helicopters so let's keep it at Fighters, Bombers (of any era except ww1), Transport or Intelligence types of planes

So with all of that said, if you know of anything at all that MEETS the requirements or meets both the requirements and the preferences please post links below. Thanks in advance :D
Colt17752
Ground hog
Ground hog

Re: Looking for recommendation

Postby Dave T » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:35 am

The beautiful C47
FSX/FSX-SE/P3D Douglas C-47R Skytrain (DC3) V3.14 Beta
Dave T
Major
Major

Postby Colt17752 » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:43 pm

Got the C-47 and it is indeed an excellent plane.
Colt17752
Ground hog
Ground hog

Postby ConcordeError404 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:20 am

Colt17752 wrote:Hello folks, I'm not looking for any aircraft by make/model. I am however, looking for a plane that meets the following criteria:

~~~REQUIRED~~~
1. Exceedingly excellent VC and 2D cockpit - it CANNOT be blurry, incomplete, look smudged, or have useless functions.
2. I don't want to have to download a whole package (I don't have the patience and my computer may not have enough memory if it's a large enough file)
3. NO BUGS - Absolutely no one likes anything that's buggy unless they desperately need a shopping cart.

~~~PREFERENCES~~~
1. A Southwest livery is preferred BUT it doesn't have to be Southwest.
2. Civil Aircraft - Any kind of passenger type of plane.
3. Military Aircraft - I'm not too big on helicopters so let's keep it at Fighters, Bombers (of any era except ww1), Transport or Intelligence types of planes

So with all of that said, if you know of anything at all that MEETS the requirements or meets both the requirements and the preferences please post links below. Thanks in advance :D

I'd recommend this unusual military aircraft, made by Dino Cattaneo
https://simviation.com/1/search?submit= ... 10&x=0&y=0
Aermacchi MB-326, works pretty well, love the VC
If you are unable to fly an aircraft, become the aircraft
-the guy who came with concept of a wing suit, perhaps
ConcordeError404
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Aircraft Wanted