Modifying Gauges FSX Need Help

FSSC, Airport 2.*, CfgEdit, etc. Get to grips with designing Scenery & Panels here!

Modifying Gauges FSX Need Help

Postby Evilmouse171 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:10 pm

Hi, this is my first post but have been using Simviation for years. My question is, is it possible to modify a gauge from fsx to display another gauge when a button is pressed.

That is probably a little vague so I will explain. Anyone who has flown the default Learjet 45 or CRJ-700 will know that their EICAS has multiple tabs in the real aircraft. I know that it may be possible in the Learjet 45 because of an upgrade I downloaded from AVSIM from alex65fs@gmx.net (who I cannot contact by email) which added a map to one of the nonfunctional tabs among other things. He said that all he did was changed bit maps and the panel.cfg.

What I'm planning to do is to put an TCAS and static weather radar gauge I have downloaded into the panel so that when I press one of the buttons, one of the gauges will be show in the panel.

I already know how to put gauges into the Virtual Cockpit but I would like to make a more realistic layout than just putting it somewhere on the cockpit.

Anyhelp would be appreciated. Thanks
Last edited by Evilmouse171 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evilmouse171
Ground hog
Ground hog

Return to Scenery & Panel Design