Scenery Design Editor problem

FSSC, Airport 2.*, CfgEdit, etc. Get to grips with designing Scenery & Panels here!

Re: Scenery Design Editor problem

Postby dave3cu » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:13 pm

Welcome to SimV....

Scenery Design Editor??  Do you mean Airport Design Editor 9X (ADE9X)?

What FS are you desiging for, FS2004, FSX?

If FSX, have you installed the SDK? (Comes with either the Deluxe or Gold release of FSX.)

What is the exact error message?
At that time [1909] the chief engineer was almost always the chief test pilot as well. That had the fortunate result of eliminating poor engineering early in aviation.
dave3cu
Major
Major

Postby Scruffyduck » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:32 am

I am sorry but if you tried to contact us we did not receive it.

The Unknown BglCompiler message is a 'red herring' and as I recall we have removed that from the current beta since it does not mean anything.

The problem is here:

ERROR:
Last edited by Scruffyduck on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scruffyduck
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Scruffyduck » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Can you find the tower (pink circle with a T in it) on the display in ADE?   if so then select it and drag it a bit.  Now hit the Enter key and check the latitude value in the property dialog.  If it now makes sense then you can go ahead and compile again.

To be honest I am not sure how it managed to get this value since the validators in ADE don't usually let you enter an invalid number.

If you can't see the tower then (I assume you are using the latest version of ADE (1.50) check near the bottom left of the main window.  If there is a red button (rather than a green one) then click it.  This is the issue manager and if it is red click it for help on compiler problems.
Scruffyduck
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Return to Scenery & Panel Design